Tags: role centos7 system adb please windows package name ATI localhost modules
1 See if mysql rpm-qa|grep-i MySQL is installed
If installed please uninstall: Rpm-e--nodeps MySQL ...
2, do not install the following operations
Download MySQL rpm tar package https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/format for RPM best contains all centos7 with little Red hat, because I did not find RPM package in Linux Ceneric
3. Copy the MySQL package to the Linux system via FTP
4. Connect the Linux input Rpm-qa|grep mariadb* with the tool to see if there are any of the following red directories if there is uninstall here I failed to unload but when I look at it, he doesn't exist anymore.
5, decompression MySQL package decompression command:TAR-XVF package Name-c/Unzip the directory after decompression to see the following several packages we need to install three package 1 、... server ... 2 、... devel ... 3 、... Client ... Note In order to
6, start the installation ( Note: Install the 8th step or the wrong package ) 6.1 install MySQL server
6.2 Installing Mysql-devel
6.3 Installing the MySQL Client
7, attach, when installing MySQL, if the following error occurs
error! The server quit without updating PID file (/var/lib/mysql/localhost.localdomain.pid).
The cause of the above error indicates that some files about MySQL and mariadb are installed by default in the CENTOS7 system and are not created under the MySQL default initialization database path installed by RPM Performance_ Schema folder (MySQL, Performance_schema, test three folders are created when you initialize a database)
The query will delete all relevant data, uninstall the installed MySQL two RPM package, reinstall it.
8. If the following error occurs
FATAL Error:please Install the following Perl modules before executing/usr/bin/mysql_install_db:
Install one of these #yum install-y Perl-module-install.noarch
9. Start the MySQL service command: Service MySQL start (note not mysqld)
10. View MySQL init password command cat/root/.mysql_secret write down the secret code.
10. Initialize MySQL /usr/bin/mysql_secure_installation
will perform several settings
A) Set the password for root user Y
b) Delete Anonymous account Y
c) Remove root user telnet to Y
d) Delete test library and access to test library Y
e) Refresh the authorization form to make the modification effective Y
11. CentOS Setup MySQL boot systemctl restart Mysql.service
Windows and CentOS Modify remote connection see: https://www.cnblogs.com/Ai-Hen-Jiao-zhi/p/updategrole.html
Operation database for CENTOS7 installation rpm MySQL version 5.6
CentOS 7 Installation mysql5.6rpm format