Tags: enter key safe Mode ISE security img Recorder user Notebook Menu
Maybe Windows 10 won't start. Or it may be boots, but it will crash a lot. In either case, you need to resolve the issue before you use the PC. Here are a few ways to fix Windows 10.Method 1: Use Windows Startup Repair
If Windows 10 doesn't even start and takes you to the login screen or desktop, your first step should be to use startup Repair. That's it:
1. Navigate to the Windows 10 free download Advanced Startup Options menu. There are a number of ways you can use the Windows ten Advanced Startup Options. On many laptops, once you turn on the power, hitting the F11 will let you get there. This work can also be done by booting from the Setup disk and pressing Next and then repairing.
After the computer starts, you need to select "Troubleshoot"
Then, you need to click Advanced Options.
2. Click "Start Repair".
Windows will take a few seconds to a few minutes to try to fix the problem. It may not be possible to do so. If you do not actually start the problem, it will also say that it does not solve the problem good system reload Assistant.
Method 2: Use Windows restore
1. go to the Advanced Boot Options menu in Windows 10 .
2. Click System Restore.
The computer will restart.
3. Select your user name.
4. Enter your password.
5. Select a restore point from the menu and follow the prompts. If there are no restore points, this method cannot be used.Method 3: Perform a disk scan
Your Windows 10 problem may originate from a corrupted file. If you can boot into the operating system-even if you must boot into Safe mode-you should perform a file scan to check for problems.
1. type "cmd" in the search box
2. Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
3. at the command prompt, type Sfc/scannow, and then press ENTER.
The scan will take a while and should fix any corrupted files it finds.
Computer problems how to repair Windows 10