Tag: OS uses SP data AD as to manage Database server
Database administrator (db Administrator, DBA), is a person responsible for managing and maintaining the database server. The database administrator is responsible for the full management and control of the database system.
- Install and upgrade database servers (such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server), and application tools.
- The database designs system storage scenarios and develops future storage requirements plans.
- Once a developer has designed an application, the DBA is required to create the database storage structure (tablespaces).
- Once a developer has designed an application, the DBA is required to create the database object (tables,views,indexes).
- Modify the structure of the database, if necessary, based on feedback from the developer.
- The user who enlists the database, maintains the security of the database.
- Ensure that the database is used in compliance with intellectual property laws.
- Control and monitor user access to the database.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of your database.
- Develop a database backup plan to recover database information when a disaster occurs.
- Maintain archiving or backup data on the appropriate media.
- Back up and restore the database.
- Contact the manufacturer of the database system to track technical information.