Tags: ext application Resources Roo MIC Console the option Tomcat path
- open Eclipse, click the Window menu, and select Preferences at the bottom.
- Click on the "Server" option and select "Runtime Environments" below.
- Click "Add" to add Tomcat.
Click "Next" to select the Tomcat path you have installed.
Click "Finish" to finish.
This time Tomcat has been deployed into eclipse, so what's the whole project going to run? See next step.
- First create a Web project
(file→new→dynamic Web project)
- Create a Dynamic Web project
- Point Click "Next" Next
Tap "Next" next
Click "Finish" to complete the
Project was created so that the Tomcat server is displayed on the console, Deploy the Web app to Tomcat, and see the next step.
- Add Tomcat to console
If Show View is not Servers, click Other (more), and then look for or search
- Click Link No servers is available. Click ths link to create a new server. , select the Tomcat version in the dialog box that pops up.
- Click "Next" to add our items
(select items and click Add, or double-click to add to the right.) Every new project you create has to be added again
- Click Finish to complete the
- project that was successfully added to the eclipse Tomcat, and now click Run.
(post-run access address: localhost:8080)
Note: Web resources must be added under the Webroot directory (root directory).
Eclipse Configuration Associates Tomcat and runs the project