For a long time, I heard that AWS was able to apply, but it needed to be combined with a credit card, recently applied.
Said to be free, I still buckle 6.28, and then I went online to check. It is considered to be verified by validation. Like the expiration of the service will be returned.
The key is not to let me into the full credit card payment password, verification text messages and so on. To scare the urine, this behind the charge also does not need unification, does not cry to die?
So every step is frightened and recorded ...
No how hard, the great God and local tyrants directly skip ...
There is no difficulty in applying for the journey, and there is no return to record. Select service to start recording after successful registration.
Steps such as the following:
- Select the server location: the upper-right corner allows you to select the server location. Japan and Singapore had a lower delay, and finally checked the best of Singapore.
- It doesn't matter if the free option doesn't tick. Anyway, choose the free system from the right ... Windows is said to be chargeable.
- Step 3: The following configuration assumes that the default configuration is used directly "Review and launch", the first time I accompany on a one of a self-customized. Two red choices one is the gateway, one is the subnet mask network segment, the other I think is not necessary to choose.
- Step 5 Here I begin to think is to configure user groups and users or hosipital hostname what, but to now no use ╮(╯▽╰)╭, but it is best to remember
- Step 6 This is the configuration security rule, which is to configure the firewall to open port. You can also use the default configuration. I feel that I can configure it with root permission later. But I started to configure all the necessary. Now, not once again.
watermark/2/text/ahr0cdovl2jsb2cuy3nkbi5uzxqvemvtb2nozw4=/font/5a6l5l2t/fontsize/400/fill/i0jbqkfcma==/ Dissolve/70/gravity/center ">
- Step 7 This is the PEM key configuration, configured to know that can not be configured, in other words, if configured, the remote SSH login will need to use the secret key login. If not configured, it is normal SSH input password login
All configurations are complete at this point.
Assume that the secret key is configured with the login operation separately:
CHOMD ***.pemssh-i ***.pem [email protected]
Notice here at the beginning I thought "Ec2-user" is with own username, later only then knew is uses C2-user.
After entering, you can switch to the root user, and there is no password at the beginning. Ability to change Rootpassword using passwd root.
Zemo Hand, welcome reprint, share to who needs a lot of other people.
Copyright notice: This article blog original articles, blogs, without consent, may not be reproduced.
Amazon AWS (Amazon Web Services) free EC2 app