Amazon AWS (Amazon Web Services) Free EC2 application, awsec2
I have long heard that AWS can apply for free, but I need to bind a credit card. I recently applied for one.
It was free, or I deducted 6.28, And then I checked it online. It was used for verification. It seems that the service will be refunded when it expires.
The key is that I didn't enter my credit card payment password for the whole process of fee deduction, And I verified the text message or something. I was so scared that I didn't need to pay for it again?
So every step is frightened and recorded...
There is no difficulty. The gods and local tyrants can skip this step directly...
There is no difficulty in applying for a route, and the record is not returned. After the registration is successful, select the service to start recording.
The process is as follows:
- Select the server location: You can select the server location in the upper-right corner. The latency in Japan and Singapore in China is lower, and the best in Singapore is checked.
- Select create Application
- It doesn't matter if the free option is not checked. select those free systems on the right... it is said that windows is charged.
- Step 3: if the subsequent configuration uses the default configuration, you can directly "Review and launch". For the first time, I customized one item. one of the two red options is the gateway and the other is the subnet mask network segment. I don't think it is necessary to select any other one.
- Step 5 at the beginning, I thought it was to configure the user group and user's or stay with the host name or something, but I haven't used the slave yet, but I 'd better remember it.
- Step 6: Configure security rules, that is, configure open ports of the firewall. you can also use the default configuration. I feel that you can also configure it when logging in with the root permission in the future. but at first I configured all the required. no Reconfiguration
- Step 7: This is the pem key configuration. You do not need to configure it after the configuration is complete. In other words, if it is configured, You need to log on using the key for remote ssh Login. If it is not configured, you can enter the password for login normally.
Now all configurations are complete.
If the secret key is configured with a separate login operation:
chomd 400 ***.pemssh -i ***.pem ec2-user@XX.XX.XX.XX
Note that at the beginning I thought "ec2-user" was using your own user name, and later I knew that it was using c2-user.
After entering, you can switch to the root user. There is no password at the beginning. You can use passwd root to change the root password.
Click Zemo to repost and share it with more people who need it.