I activated my WordPress blog today, but I just installed WordPress. Blogs Without Page beautification and optimization look ugly
I activated my WordPress blog today, but I just installed WordPress. A blog without page beautification and optimization looks ugly ·? I think O is really familiar with it? By the way, you can simply record the process of installing WordPress today.
WordPress blog is one of the most popular blog systems in the world. WordPress is free and open-source, perfect CMS content management system, and unique plug-in functions. wp is not only favored by personal independent blogs around the world, I even see that some of the major portals in China are using wp blogs, such as personal blogs of Binet (Blog.Chinabyte.com) Is based entirely on the WordPress blog program. Now, the Chinese version of WordPress is also released on the official WordPress website. The latest version is 2.9.1: download the latest version of WordPress.
I chose WordPress instead of Zblog blog. The biggest reason is that WordPress is a blog platform developed using PHP programs. we can set up a website on any server that supports PHP and MYSQL databases; zblog is a blog program developed by Chinese personnel based on asp + Access. I know more about php.
Now let's get back to the point and take a look at the WordPress installation process:
WordPress installation preparation:
1. register a domain name that you like. it is recommended that you submit a domain name for record filing immediately after registration because you all know it;
2. space: find a good space provider to activate the host. when selecting a host, note that the space must support php4.3 or later,Mysql4.1.2 or higher. mod_rewriteApache mode is supported. if you select a windows IIS host, it will be very troublesome to optimize URLrewrite rewrite for WordPress later. If you have activated a foreign U. S. host, you can skip this step.
3. Database: Create a mysql database. how do I create a mysql database? Different host space providers may have different background management and control platforms, such as cPanel. However, this is a simple and unclear google. Remember to write down your host name (Hostname: hostnameGenerallyLocalhost), Mysql database name(Databasename), Database username (Username)And password (Password). These tools can be used to manage databases.PhpmyadminIt is very convenient to manage.
The above preparations are complete. visit the official WordPress website to download the WordPress software package.
Decompress the downloaded WordPress installation software package, find and open the readme.html file,Famous 5-minute installation stepsThis section describes how to install and configure WordPress:
1. find in the root directoryWp-config-sample.php,RenamedWp-config.php.
2. open it with any text editor (Notepad, dreamweaver, etc.)Wp-config.php, modify the following to your mysql database information:
// ** MySQL settings **//
Define ('Db _ name', 'wordpress '); // change wordpress to your database NAME, that is, the databasename
Define ('Db _ user', 'Username'); // replace it with your mysql USER name
Define ('Db _ password', 'password'); // replace it with your mysql User PASSWORD
Define ('Db _ host', 'localhost'); // You do not need to modify this
3. Upload the entire WordPress file to an appropriate place on your website server:
If you want to directly use a top-level domain name (for exampleHttp://abc.com) Access the Blog and upload all the content (excluding the outermost WordPress folder) in the decompressed WordPress directory to the top-level root directory of your space.
If you want to use a subdomain name (for exampleHttp://abc.com/blog), Set the DirectoryWordpressRename your desired sub-domain name, such as Blog, and then upload the entire file (including the Blog folder) to the top-level directory of your space.
4. access the file in the browser after the file is uploaded successfully.Wp-admin/install. phpRun the WordPress script.
If you install WordPress in the top-level directory, you need to accessHttp://abc.com/wp-admin/install.php
If you install WordPress in a subdirectory, such as a blog, you should accessHttp://abc.com/blog/wp-admin/install.php
5. click "install WordPress" on the installation page ". If all configurations and installation are successful, a page is displayed. enter the blog title and email address, and you will get an admin account and password. By now, your WordPress has been installed. Go to the home page (index. php) and find "login". use the obtained account password to enter the management background and change this hard-to-remember password to your favorite one.