20 Words from Harvard Library
1. At this moment, you will dream, and now you will learn.
2. I leave uncultivated today, is precisely yesterday perishes tomorrow which person of the human implored.
3. Feel it is too late, exactly is the earliest time.
4. Do not drag today's events to tomorrow.
5. The pain of learning is temporary, and the pains that have not been learned are lifelong.
6. Learning this matter is not a lack of time, but a lack of effort.
7. Happiness may not arrange the position, but success must arrange the position.
8. Learning is not the whole of life. But since even a part of life ——— learning can not conquer, but also what to do.
9. Please enjoy the unavoidable pain.
10. Only earlier and more diligent than others can taste the taste of success.
11. No one can casually succeed, it comes from thorough self-management and perseverance.
12. Time is ticking.
13. Now flow of saliva, will become tomorrow's tears.
14. The dog learns as well as the gentleman.
15. Do not go today, tomorrow will run.
16. Those who invest in the future are faithful to the reality.
17. The level of education represents income.
18. One day is over and will not come again.
19. Even now, opponents are constantly flipping pages.
20. Without hardship, there is nothing to be obtained.
The graduation party really opened my eyes, a lot of students do mix well, they have enough effort. I'm going to sink down.