(1) A technology that allows server-side scripting to store data on the browser side . Cookies are actually a technique for browsers .
(2) Features: Allows the server to send instructions to the browser to manage the cookie data stored on the browser side.
Although the data exists in the browser, the browser does not decide what to store within itself.
If the browser stores the cookie data stored by a server, it will carry the stored cookie data to the server when it wants to request the server.
(3) Cookie display:
If, for the second time, the request server makes a request to re-store the cookie value, the content of the cookie is updated in the browser, but if the server does not give the instruction in response to the second request, the value of the cookie is not changed.
(4) Basic operation of Cookies:
(1) Step one; set up and delete changes:
(2) Step two, get the value of the cookie:
(Can be seen by looking at the cookie in Firebug)
(Php,cookie) basic use and fundamentals of