J2ME MIDP Currency Converter Tutorial for NetBeans IDE 4.0
The Currency Converter application you are build in this tutorial shows you to:
Start a J2ME MIDP
In web design, we sometimes need to display the following two types of characters on the page:
1. Reserved characters in HTML.
2. a character that cannot be input on the keyboard but can express a special meaning.
Direct use is often not displayed,
PHP Learning Series (1)--String processing function (4), PHP function
16. The HEBREVC () function converts a right-to-left stream of Hebrew text to a left-to-right stream. It will also convert the new line (\ n) to。 Only ASCII characters between 224
PHP Learning Series (1) -- string processing functions (4), php Functions
16. The hebrevc () function switches the flow of Hebrew text from right to left to the flow from left to right. It also converts the new line (\ n) to . Only ASCII characters
16. The HEBREVC () function converts a right-to-left stream of Hebrew text to a left-to-right stream. It also converts the new line (\ n) to . Only ASCII characters between 224 and 251, as well as punctuation marks, are affected.Syntax: Hebrev
The content source of this page is from Internet, which doesn't represent Alibaba Cloud's opinion;
products and services mentioned on that page don't have any relationship with Alibaba Cloud. If the
content of the page makes you feel confusing, please write us an email, we will handle the problem
within 5 days after receiving your email.
If you find any instances of plagiarism from the community, please send an email to:
and provide relevant evidence. A staff member will contact you within 5 working days.