Article 1: A target: a ship without a sailing target. The wind in any direction is against the wind.
1. Why are you poor? The first point is that you have not set the goal of becoming a rich man. 2. What are your core goals in your life? The fundamental difference between an outstanding person and a mediocre person is not talent or opportunity, but whether there is a goal or not. 3. Start with one step ahead, and lead with one step ahead in life: Success begins with the selected target. 4. Why did most people fail? There are only 5% of people who can really complete their plans. Most people do not discard their own goals, or fall into a fantasy of lack of action. 5. if you want to succeed before the age of 35, you must establish your life goals between the ages of 25 and 30. 6. ask yourself every day, every month, and every year: Have I achieved my goal?
Article 2: Two success points: Stand up, adjust your mindset, and sprint, success before the age of 35
(1) Positioning in life:
1. People are afraid of entering the wrong line: What is your core competitiveness? 2. Find ways for winners and find excuses for losers 3. Select your favorite from the three hundred and sixty line: Everyone can start a business, but not everyone can start a business. 4. Find your own gold treasure
(2) eternal truth: the mentality determines fate. The mentality before the age of 35 determines the fate of your life.
1. people who are not satisfied with the status quo can become rich people 2. dare to dream, dare to dream, this world will always belong to the dream of people before the age of 3.35 do not fear, do not regret after the age of 35 4. born from a poor, not a poor for a lifetime, as long as you always maintain that enterprising heart. Most successful Chinese people come from small places. 5. Be a positive thinker. 6. Don't lose to pessimistic people: Some people are one thousand times richer than you. Will they be one thousand times smarter than you? No, they are one thousand times more angry than you when you are young. The failure of life is not lost to others, but to the pessimistic oneself. 7. the winner just got up one more time than he fell down. rather than hitting the wall at home: overcome your failures and be passive (1) find a place to drink (2) Find a disco to dance (3) seek help from friends (4) Get up with positive actions
Article 3: three tips:
1. Manage time: where your time is, and where your achievements are.
People who think of an hour as 60 minutes are 60 times more than people who think of it as an hour.
2. You don't have financial management, and you're not financial.
3. Self-management, easy to use
(1) start a business without fear of being small, and your mind must be good. (2) You can create a special store. (3) do business that others do not want to do.
Article 4: four concepts of life-saving: A personal style must be formed before the age of 35
1. being a person is better than doing things: failing to do things can be done again, but failing to do things can be done again (1) being a person must be loyal (2) never discouraged 2. open-minded men have wealth, open-minded women have money to help, 35 years old to get married 3. the principle of loyalty: You have not yet established a reputation for loyalty before the age of 35. This shortcoming will plague your life. do small things, but do not be clever: there are too many Chinese people who want to do big things, and too few people who want to do beautiful things.
Article 5: Five Points luck: Bill Gates said: Life is unfair, so I am used to accepting it.
1. there are indeed many lucky adults in their lives: Seeking for help; success in the sky: half of the ancient Chinese saying goes 2. opportunities often come unexpectedly, but they belong to those who should not decide. seize every opportunity in life: Opportunity is like a bird. If you don't seize it, it will fly without a trace. wise man step early, foolish person step later
Article 6: Six Requirements:
(1) You can take away everything from others, but you cannot take away your wisdom.
(2) clever use of your own wisdom
(3) differences between wise men and fools
(1) The power of Courage sometimes makes you a "Superman"
(2) dare to give up, dare to "give up"
3. Cultivate your "leadership talent and leader temperament"
(1) infecting others with passion
(2) "Three o seven rules" to achieve leader temperament
(3) decision making capability
(4) Personality Charm
4. Creativity: do not be a regular person
25-35 years old is the most creative stage in life. Many successful people are at this stage.
(1) know your strengths and weaknesses and focus on them.
(2) try your best to work in the fields you are familiar
: You will surely become a big winner after ten years of persistence in your selected industry
Article 7: 7-point learning:
1. Knowledge changes fate
Learn all the necessary knowledge in your industry before the age of 2.35 (1) eliminate yourself every day
(2) businessmen 3. Those who believe in books can only become wage earners 4. Think, practice, rethink, and practice
Article 8: eight-point communication
1. IQ is important, and EQ is more important: establish a relationship network before the age of 35. networking is the financial pulse: how to improve interpersonal relationships 3. dating principles 4. good at communication: Exercise your speech skills before the age of 35
Article 9: habits: The power of habits is amazing
The habit you developed before the age of 35 determines your success.
1. Good habits of positive thinking 2. Good habits of efficient work (1) Office
(2) Life can be informal, but work should be done in detail
(3) learning to listen without interrupting others; 3. forming a good habit of exercise; 4. Good habits of extensive hobbies; 5. Good habits of fast action
Article 10: very confident:
1. confidence is the spiritual pillar of success 2. confidence can win the trust of others. 3. build self-confidence on the basis of creating value 4. how to establish self-confidence (1) Establish goals for yourself (2) give full play to your strengths (3) do things in a planned manner (4) do not drag things (5) do not give up easily (6) learn self-motivation (7) do not make yourself a person
Article 12: 12 success traps to be avoided:
1. only credit, no effort 2. do not be "talented", but look for opportunities. 3. do not make fortune 4. don't work for money, but let the money work for you. 5. blindly follow the trend, and the cloud is everywhere. I also do what people do. xiaofu is safe and enterprising. admit errors rather than conceal errors 8. down-to-earth rather than thinking 9. ambitious, not confident. repeated job hopping cannot take 11. 12. unscrupulous means
Article 12: 12: No one can succeed at will
1. small is not a success, big is not a success, and small is a success 2. the Chinese society has entered the era of meager profit: Skill + dare to do + practice = success 3. A successful attempt may be made. 4. do everything and do your best. take things as the source of career, Chen An's curriculum schedule: http://www.zhnchg.net/