This dandelion's drawing mainly uses the Photoshop custom brush, the blur filter, the superposition effect and so on. You must be patient when drawing. It may take several attempts to get a satisfactory result.
(1) Open the New Photoshop dialog box, set the width high to 1024x768 pixels, background content set to background color, and create a new document with black background.
(2) Select the Pen tool from the toolbar, in the property bar, check the path (the default is the selection layer), draw the path shown in the figure (after you finish, hold down the CTRL key and click the space with the mouse, and then draw the next one, otherwise it will all be connected).
(3) Create a new layer in the layers panel and name it a custom brush.
(4) First select the Brush tool and set the brush tool diameter to 4 pixels. Then click the Path button on the Control Panel, open the Path panel, put the mouse on the path you just drew, right-click on the menu, select the Stroke path, open the Stroke Path dialog box, and select the brush in the tool, as shown in the figure. Determine the results shown in the following figure.
(5) Click the Eye icon in front of the background layer to hide the background layer. Select "Image" | "Adjust" | "reverse" to get the result shown in the following figure.
(6) then select Edit | define brush preset, customize the brush as shown, and then click OK to press the key. When you open a brush preset, you can see the newly defined brush at the bottom.
(7) To define two brushes for the shape shown in the following illustration.
(8) Set the background color to green and press the shortcut key "Ctrl+delete" to fill the background layer with green. Then create a new layer 1 and select Layer 1 as the current layer. Select the Brush tool from the toolbar and open the Brush preset drop-down menu to adjust the diameter and angle for different needs and draw on the layer.(9) Hold down Layer 1 in the Control Panel and drag it to the new Layer diagram button below, so that it repeats four times to get four identical layers. Hide Layer 1 and background layer, select Layers | merge visible Layers command, and merge these three layers onto layer 1 copy 4.