After successful launch, you can now access the management node with Google and Firefox: http://management node ip:8080/client
I've given a domain name http://cloudstack.54im.com.
Note: IE access may have compatibility issues.
Cloudstack provides Web services based on Tomcat and uses 8080 ports by default. If you want to switch to another port, you can modify the/etc/tomcat6/server.xml file to configure it.
Cloudstack By default installed in the/etc/cloudstack/management directory, you can modify the Log4j-cloud.xml file to adjust the log output level, path and so on.
Cloudstack default log under/var/log/cloudstack
My side of the network section is divided into this way:
Provide point Network 192.168.1.50–192.168.1.100
Guest Network 192.168.1.101–192.168.1.151
Storage Network 192.168.1.152–192.168.1.202
The default account password is admin password
After logging into the Web interface, there will be wizard prompts, here we skip the wizard, advanced to see
Combined with the Cloudstack deployment architecture Diagram We can add this idea, previously introduced the functions, here is no longer said, please see [Simple deployment cloudstack]centos6.5 installation Cloudstack 4.3 concept introduction
- Name: You can set a name for this locale, note does not support Chinese;
- DNS: a public DNS server;
- Internal DNS: If you use the name instead of IP when you add a host in the future, internal DNS must lose a DNS server that resolves the hostname, otherwise you can fill it out casually.
- Virtual Machine Platform: a zone where multiple virtualization platforms can be supported at the same time, choosing a virtual machine platform that is primarily used in the zone.
- Network solution: The default is to use a security group of shared networks, this scheme is more complete, you can use directly. Of course, if you are already a master, you can customize it in the service offering-network solution.
- Public: A tick indicates that another user can also use the area to assign a virtual machine.
- Enable local storage: If local storage is not enabled, all virtual machine hard disk files will exist on the networked storage server, so that the virtual machine can be dynamically migrated in the case of Non-stop machine, which guarantees the high availability of the VM. But everything has its advantages and disadvantages, if there is no hardware support, NFS can not guarantee high availability, in addition to the virtual machine frequently read and write, performance will be constrained by the network. So please choose carefully.
Note: If you tick on "Enable local storage", a prompt box will pop up. It means that the system virtual machine can be started on local storage or on networked storage. If you want the system virtual machine to start on the local storage, you need to change a global parameter, if you want the system virtual machine to start on the network storage, you need to create the area after the zone must also add the network primary storage to the zone, the system virtual machine can be started.
Again note: "Enable local storage" is far from what it says in the prompt box, you must then add a scenario that uses local storage in the service delivery-calculation scenario, service delivery-disk scenario to be used, otherwise the creation of the virtual machine will inevitably fail.
A square on the right is meant to represent a network card. Advanced resource domains can take advantage of multiple network cards, "Guest", "Management", "storage" and so on each kind of traffic can be dragged to different network adapters. But the basic resource domain can only use a single network card, so there is nothing to set up, we drag the store over, and manage and guest in a network segment.
Note: At the bottom of each traffic there is an "Edit" button, the click Will pop up the "Flow label" window:
This "traffic label" is actually the host set on the "Network Bridge" name, if you do not specify, Cloudstack can automatically create a network bridge and management. If you set up, then must ensure that the host also has a corresponding name of the network Bridge (to manually plus), otherwise the region will inevitably add failure, here we do not modify.
11. Add Secondary storage
13. See if the zone has been successfully established
14. Create a service scenario
Service solutions include computing solutions, System solutions, disk solutions, Network Solutions
The calculation scheme is commonly said to be the server configuration, for example 4 kernel cpu,8g memory, 20G hard disk, this can define the server hardware configuration
Define disk scenarios You can select the size of a disk when you add a virtual machine
Here is a description of the new calculation scheme
15. Create an ISO installation source and create an instance
Mirroring can be downloaded at 163 mirror sites
16. Create and play virtual machine template
Performing an operating system installation process through the view console
Manipulate the local graphics terminal through the Web interface by clicking View Console on the property page of the created instance
Perform the operating system installation process and install the operating system.
After the operating system installation is complete, the following modifications are required as the operating system is scheduled to be used to make template
Install OpenSSH client and server (through View console)
ubuntu@template-instance:~$ sudo apt-get install SSH
The following steps can be done via SSH.
Configure the domestic netease mirror source
ubuntu@template-instance:~$ sudo sed-i s/us.archive.ubuntu.com/mirrors.163.com/g/etc/apt/sources.list
ubuntu@template-instance:~$ sudo sed-i s/security.ubuntu.com/mirrors.163.com/g/etc/apt/sources.list
ubuntu@template-instance:~$ sudo apt-get update
Configure the sudo user group for password-free switching
ubuntu@template-instance:~$ sudo visudo
%sudo all= (All:all) Nopasswd:all
%admin all= (All) Nopasswd:all
Installing common tools
ubuntu@template-instance:~$ sudo apt-get install vim Lrzsz
Remove host name related configuration
This is done to make use of the template created by the instance to automatically generate a unique host name
ubuntu@template-instance:~$ sudo vim/etc/hosts
Comment or delete the following content
#127.0.1.1 template-instance.cs1cloud.internal template-instance
Rename or delete a/etc/hostname file
ubuntu@template-instance:~$ sudo mv/etc/hostname/etc/hostname.template
ubuntu@template-instance:~$ sudo sync
ubuntu@template-instance:~$ sudo poweroff
Confirm that the instance is closed, as shown in the following figure
17. Create a virtual machine from a customized template
18. Login to create a good example
Formally use or log on with Xshell or CRT.