"Computer keyboard keys fail" is a frequent problem. This phenomenon is generally due to the PCB or conductive plastic on the dirt, so that the two can not be properly connected. Other factors are also possible, such as: keyboard plug damage, line problems, motherboard damage, CPU work is not normal, but not the main reason. Therefore, we only need to do the descaling work can be.
The steps for the operation are as follows:
1. Disconnect the keyboard. Note that when you open the keyboard, be sure to the button face (that is, we operate the side) downward, the circuit board up, or each button on the conductive plastic will fall off, to your repair brought trouble.
2. Open circuit boards, circuit boards are generally made of soft plastic film, the above engraved with the button line, with the concentration of the best in more than 97% alcohol cotton (more than 75% of the medical alcohol cotton can also, because I have used, but preferably with a high concentration of alcohol cotton) gently on the circuit board scrub two times. We need to take care of the line for the key-failure part.
3. Check the key failure part of the conductive plastic, if the above accumulated a lot of dirt, the same use of alcohol scrubbing. If there is damage to conductive plastic, then the author recommends that you can not use the conductive plastic switch to the damaged parts, although this "Peter Paul" measures can not let the keyboard play all the functions, but at least to extend the life of the commonly used buttons. Tutorial
4. Remove the dirt in the corner of the keyboard, tools can be used brush, small brush, etc., but to pay attention to the action to be gentle.
5. To see if the welding module has no virtual welding or off welding, if you will use electric iron, you can do repair welding work. Of course this step only applies to friends who will use the electric iron, will not use the friend, please skip this step
6. Install the keyboard. One thing to be aware of here is that you have to wait until the alcohol is volatile and clean.