Reservoir layout description
The Safari Park is located at the foot of Qinling Mountains and has two reservoirs on the mountains to provide living water for the animals in the park. The No. 1 reservoir is about 600 m away from the central monitoring room, And the No. 2 reservoir is about 3000 m away from the central monitoring room. The monitoring room is equipped with water pumps and controllers in the work area below the hill.
Due to defects in the early design, closed-loop water level control was not taken into account. The staff estimated the time for injecting water into the reservoir. In this way, either the overflow of the water level in the reservoir causes water flooding in the nearby village and the dissatisfaction of the villagers, or the drain of the reservoir causes damage to the water pump.
1. No power supply on the hill;
2. The cable trench wiring cannot be excavated due to tight time;
3. Achieve unattended and automatic control;
4. Wireless Control is not limited by distance;
5. You do not need to set up an antenna or avoid lightning.
In view of the above conditions, the gsm sms measurement and control solution can fully meet Party A's requirements. The local mobile phone signal is very good. This solution does not require trench wiring, unlike radio stations that are limited by distance and do not need to set up antennas. The core controller of this solution is dtp_re + C integrated SMS measurement and control terminal. Install the water level switch in the mountain reservoir, and use a dtp_re + C measurement and control terminal to detect the water level alarm. Because there is no power supply on the mountain, solar energy and battery power supply are used. Install a dtp_re + C measurement and control terminal in the Yamanashi control room. After receiving the water level alarm text message, the switch signal is output to control the start and stop of the water pump and the indicator light is shining in the control room. At the same time, an alarm text message can also be sent to the staff.
The wireless control network uses a public GSM network for remote control through text messages. Shows the layout of the liquid level sensor and the connection principle of the controller.
1 Level Sensor: Float Switch
Each reservoir is divided into four sections, representing four different water level heights. Each section is equipped with a float switch, which uses the four flags to indicate the current general water level of the reservoir.
2. Mountain level alarm: The dtp_re + D monitoring and control terminal sends an alarm message, which provides 8-bit switch type input and the switch type alarm function. The alarm content can be defined for each switch type input. The 8-way switch input of dtp_re + D measurement and control terminal can be used to collect the current switch status of each float, so that when the status of a float changes, sends the specified alarm content to the preset phone number. Connect the slider switch a to the first and second switch input terminal of the field dtp_re + D measurement and control terminal, and set the first link of dtp_re + D measurement and control terminal to a high-level alarm, the second method is set to low-level alarm. The alarm content is "control switch output 0899999991" and "control switch output 0899999990" respectively, so that when the water level rises to the float switch, the slider switch outputs a High Level. Because the first path of the dtp_re + D measurement and control terminal is set to a high level alarm, the alarm status is triggered, send the predefined alarm content "control switch output 0899999991" to the target phone number. Similarly, when the water level drops to A, float a outputs a low level, in this way, the dtp_re + d Second-way alarm status will be triggered, so the dtp_re + D measurement and control terminal will send the alarm content "control switch output 0899999991" to the target phone number ".
Connect the slider switch B to the third and fourth switch input terminal of the field dtp_re + D measurement and control terminal; connect the slider switch C to the fifth and sixth switch input terminal of the field dtp_re + D measurement and control terminal; connect the slider switch D to the seventh and eighth switch input terminal of the field dtp_re + D measurement and control terminal. The working method is the same as that described earlier.
Dtp_re + d the monitoring and control terminal uses the GSM network to send alarm messages to the mobile phone number controlled by the Yamanashi through text messages. After receiving the text message, it can use its relay output signal to drive the pump controller to stop and stop, at the same time, the corresponding indicator lights are shining, and alarm messages can also be sent to the operator's mobile phone.
Detailed description of the Remote Telemetry watermark scheme of the bucket in the Qinling Wild Zoo