Disable the outlook warning message when send dynamics ax reports to email address
User receive the following prompt stating that a program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in outlook. Do you want to allow this?
Go to http://www.microsoft.com/office/orkarchive/2003ddl.htm and search for your ork.exe "for Office 2003 and install the same. after installation of the resource kit, you will need to run the specified admpack.exe "to install the Administrator pack on your computer. you can find the specified admpack.exe "at C:/program files/ork tools/ork11/tools/Outlook administrator pack.
The Administrative Tools for the outlook security features consist of four files, packaged into one self-extracting executable.
Outlooksecurity. oft is an outlook template that enables you to customize the security settings on the Microsoft Exchange Server. The template does not actually implement security-it is simply the storage location for the customized Security Settings
Install and register the trusted code control:
• Hashctl. dll is the file for the trusted code control, a tool used by the template to specify trusted COM add-ins.
• Comdlg32.ocx is a file used for the trusted code control. It provides a user interface for selecting the trusted COM add-in.
• Copy hashctl. dll and comdlg32.ocx to C:/Windows/system32 on your administrator computer
• From start and run type... Regsvr32 hashctl. DLL to register the file
• From start and run type... Regsvr32 comdlg32.ocx to register the file
Creating a public folder for the security settings:
1. before modifying the Security Settings, you must create a public folder named "Outlook Security Settings" on the Microsoft Exchange server on which you keep public folders. you create this folder by using one of those names exactly, in the root folder of the public folder tree. you must set the folder access control lists (ACLs) so that all users can read all items in the folder. however, only those users for whom you want to create or change Security Settings shocould have permission to create, edit, or delete items in the folder.
To use the outlook security template to modify settings on Exchange Server:
1. on a computer running Outlook 2007, open outlooksecurity. oft from the working directory where you installed the outlook security tools. you need to do this by going to tools> forms> select a form.
Note: Outlook 2007 blocks *. oft files by default
2. Once the from loads you will be prompted to select a folder, select the "Outlook Security Settings" that you created on Exchange Server. The template will then open in Compose mode.
3. On the Tools menu of the template, point to forms, and then click Publish form. (The folder selected shoshould be your current folder-Outlook Security Settings .)
4. In the form Name box, type outlook security form.
5. Click the publish button to publish the security template in the Security Settings folder.
You can now close the outlook security template. Do not save when prompted to save while closing the template.
6. Switch to Microsoft Outlook, click the drop-down arrow next to the new button on the toolbar, and select the choose form from the list.
7. navigate to the template you just created in the previous steps then select the new Template Name and click the OPEN button.
8. Select default security settings for all users on the "Outlook Security Settings" tab.
9. Access the "programmatic Settings" tab and set all or required options to "automatically approve"
10. After you configure these settings, you must enable the Customized settings for your users. To enable the changed settings, you may need to deploy a new registry key to the client computers.
11. Start the Registry Editor and expand the following subkey:
12. From the edit menu, choose new, then click DWORD Value to add a new registry key. The value name for the key must be adminsecuritymode.
13. The value of the registry key shocould be set to 1.
14. Click Close on the form and if prompted, click yes to save the form.
15. Restart the client computer and check
Also if we need to exclude user you'll need to add them to the exception list in the outlook Security Form
Once we enabled this function, all the application including ax will send email directly which may cause the security problem. another solution is to do some programming in dynamics ax. please checking msdn (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa851352 (ax.10 ). aspx) for more details on the ax programming.