Speed up picture download
If there are too many pictures in the Web page, it will affect the speed of browsing. Dreamweaver can easily set preload pictures, speed up the picture download speed, so that the site with the fastest speed appear in front of the user.
Effect Description: Set up the file, first preload the picture, so that the picture is downloaded to the cache, to speed up the picture download speed.
Creative thinking: Open the Dreamweaver MX 2004 software New page, then open the label panel, in the "behavior" of the "pre-load image" option to speed up the picture download speed.
(1) Create a new file, as shown in Figure 1.
(2) Save the page and insert the picture. To insert a picture without prompting for a relative path, first save the page as "test1.htm." Then insert the picture you want to preload, as shown in Figure 2.
(3) Add the "Pre-loading image" feature. Use the Dreamweaver behavior panel to add the pre-load image feature, as shown in Figure 3.
(4) Select the picture you want to preload, as shown in Figure 4.
Tip: If you have several large pictures on your site, you can click the + icon above the preload image to add more than one preload image, as shown in Figure 4.
(5) Save the file to complete the operation. This can speed up the download speed of pictures, so that users will not wait too long when browsing the web, which is very important to improve the effectiveness of the site.
Random Advertising Pictures
When browsing the web, viewers can find that the dynamically updated AD images in the Web page are more dynamic and attractive than static fixed images. How to make the random advertisement picture in the webpage is the problem that this example wants to study.
Effect: When browsing the Web page, the banner area of the webpage will appear an advertisement picture, then update every two seconds the advertisement picture, and the advertisement picture is appearing in the random way.
Creative thinking: Through the use of Macromedia Extension adv_random_images, you can easily complete the Web page of the production of random advertising pictures.
(1) Install the plugin. Use the commands in the menu bar | The Extended Management command to bring up the Macromedia Extension Manager dialog box and install the adv_random_images extension, as shown in Figure 1, 2.
(2) invoke the command. Create an HTML file named Banner.htm file, place the cursor where you want to insert the ad , and bring up the "Random Images" command, as shown in Figure 3.
(3) Set the image. Set the picture transformation properties in the pop-up Random Images dialog box, as shown in Figure 4.
(4) Add a picture. Add the first ad picture, as shown in Figure 5.
(5) Then use the same method to add other pictures, after the completion of the add click "OK" button to determine the operation.
(6) and then save the page file and preview, the effect of random advertising pictures are produced.
The technology in this example is often used in a variety of web sites, such as the domestic several large portal sites, almost every page they can see these change ads, readers can refer to these content to practice.