for Cisco's enterprise-class routers and switch products, regular debugging, familiar with the operation of the product principles and business processes. This will be easy to deal with when you encounter the Internet and data failure. The following small series to you recommend the router debugging simple steps:
1. Use the Cisco router Debug cable to connect the console interface of the router with the serial port of the computer, turn on the router when the power is switched on, and then 1. In Windows XP environment, the network topology is shown in Figure 7-8 with the HyperTerminal logon router for initial debugging.
2. Restore the router's factory settings.
3. Modify the privileged password.
4. Copy the router's configuration file through the TFTP server to the local.
5. Upgrade the operating system.
The above steps are not very simple, do you learn it? Try it quickly.