Continuing with the previous topic, you now have an environment for Office 365. It can be easily displayed to the customer or the company owner. But before the show, you first have to do a thorough understanding of Office 365 and trial, or in the Q&a link will be asked to pieces. Therefore, basic management of Office 365 must be mastered. The next step is to simply browse the Administration tools for Office 365 to better provide the foundation for subsequent Exchange online management.
First, sign in to the Office 365 home page
The Century Internet version of Office 365 can be logged in via the following URL:
Disclaimer: This series of articles, without special instructions, refers to the century-connected version of Office 365.
650) this.width=650; "src=" http://s3.51cto.com/wyfs02/M01/6F/0A/wKiom1WQAjuzS7qQAAUHrD3RGJI414.jpg "title=" 01.png "alt=" Wkiom1wqajuzs7qqaauhrd3rgji414.jpg "/>
Enter the previously registered subscription account and the corresponding password to enter the Office 365 home page by default. As mentioned earlier, the subscription account defaults to the admin account for Office 365.
650) this.width=650; "src=" http://s3.51cto.com/wyfs02/M02/6F/06/wKioL1WQBAmxAsBkAAa1ABOEJMQ131.jpg "title=" 02.png "alt=" Wkiol1wqbamxasbkaaa1aboejmq131.jpg "/>
1 , install the Office suite on your computer
If you click on the "Install Office on PC" button in the page, "1" in this section. Office 365 will distribute a Setup program for Office installed online on your computer. Running this installer will install an Office application on the current computer that does not need to be activated with a serial number.
2 , modify the current user Office 365 settings
If you need to modify the current user's page style, you can click on the top right corner of the gear button, "2", in the drop-down menu, click "Change Theme" to set. Also, if you want to modify the Office 365 settings for the current user, click Office 365 Settings in the down menu to open the Office 365 Settings page to configure.
650) this.width=650; "src=" http://s3.51cto.com/wyfs02/M02/6F/0A/wKiom1WQAlnyXTPuAABQrfq0kxU719.jpg "title=" 03.png "alt=" Wkiom1wqalnyxtpuaabqrfq0kxu719.jpg "/>
In the Office 365 Settings page, you can modify settings such as the current user's personal information, software installation, start page, password, display language, and so on. For example, if you need to change the installation options for your software, such as choosing to install 32-bit or 64-bit Office suites, click the Software button.
650) this.width=650; "src=" http://s3.51cto.com/wyfs02/M00/6F/0A/wKiom1WQAo2C5VoPAAF8C232470695.jpg "title=" 04.png "alt=" Wkiom1wqao2c5vopaaf8c232470695.jpg "/>
Open the Software Settings page, where you can configure options for the Office suite, Skype for Business, OneDrive, and so on for computer download and installation, and click Install.
650) this.width=650; "src=" http://s3.51cto.com/wyfs02/M01/6F/06/wKioL1WQBFzgMdspAAGSp8mUafI324.jpg "title=" 05.png "alt=" Wkiol1wqbfzgmdspaagsp8muafi324.jpg "/>
Office 365 users sign in to the Office 365 home page By default, if you want to customize it by personality. For example, a general user might want to log on directly to a mailbox or log, and an administrator might want to log in directly to central administration. You can do this with the Start Page option.
650) this.width=650; "src=" http://s3.51cto.com/wyfs02/M02/6F/0A/wKiom1WQAsDh323WAAKG0mhMsDU697.jpg "title=" 06.png "alt=" Wkiom1wqasdh323waakg0mhmsdu697.jpg "/>
After you've configured your Office 365 settings, you can click the Office 365 logo at the top to return to the Office 365 home page.
3 , use the office Online
Office 365 Is also powerful because it is cloud-based, providing users with online versions of Office, Office Online. This feature is a Web-based app that lets users use features such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote through the web.
Once you're in the Office 365 home page, just click on the app's icon in the Office Online Apps panel to access it. It is typically used on public computers, restricted office suites, temporary use of computers, or thin clients. In addition, it is easy to support non-Windows systems or mobile devices to use Office components quickly through the web.
650) this.width=650; "src=" http://s3.51cto.com/wyfs02/M01/6F/0A/wKiom1WQAzjgTKwUAAa1ABOEJMQ156.jpg "title=" 02.png "alt=" Wkiom1wqazjgtkwuaaa1aboejmq156.jpg "/>
Also, in any page of Office 365, as long as there is a nine button in the upper-left corner, medium "5". By clicking this button, Office 365 will pop up the Office Online Apps panel so that users can use the Office Online components at any time.
4 , go to the Office 365 Admin Center
The necessary condition to access the Office 365 Admin Center is the administrator account for the logged-on user. In the Office 365 home page, click the "Home" link at the top, "3" or the "Administrator" icon in the Office Online Apps panel, and "4" is available.
Note: The home link here and the Office 365 home page are different, essentially:
The URL for the Office 365 home page is:
" home Links The URL of the Office 365 Admin Center is:
Ii. Overview of the Office 365 Admin Center
As you know from the above, you can access the Office 365 Admin Center by using the Administrator icon in the Office Online Apps panel. Click the nine Gongge button in the top left corner of the page and click the Admin icon in the Office Online Apps panel.
650) this.width=650; "src=" http://s3.51cto.com/wyfs02/M00/6F/06/wKioL1WQBJrCx-fNAAO06kx-5Rk865.jpg "title=" 07.png "alt=" Wkiol1wqbjrcx-fnaao06kx-5rk865.jpg "/>
1 , instrument panel
When you enter the Office 365 Admin Center, the dashboard appears by default. You can view the health of the current subscription service in the dashboard. In addition, you can quickly access more commonly used configuration items through dashboards, such as manage users and rents, configure domains and services, view subscription bills, and more.
650) this.width=650; "src=" http://s3.51cto.com/wyfs02/M02/6F/06/wKioL1WQBLvQCu2tAAND9bZew38344.jpg "title=" 08.png "alt=" Wkiol1wqblvqcu2taand9bzew38344.jpg "/>
On the left side of the Office 365 Admin Center is a traditional Microsoft-style navigation bar that can be set up and managed for Exchange Online, Skype for business, and SharePoint Services through the Administrator branch at the bottom.
2 , Manage users
Navigate to the Users branch and select active users. Existing active users will be displayed in the right page. Select a user account to view and modify the Office 365 licenses assigned to it. You can also edit the user property and reset the password for the user, and so on.
650) this.width=650; "src=" http://s3.51cto.com/wyfs02/M02/6F/06/wKioL1WQBSWzVoPjAAPoXrmy5CE858.jpg "title=" 09.png "alt=" Wkiol1wqbswzvopjaapoxrmy5ce858.jpg "/>
3 , view subscription licenses
Navigate to the Billing branch, select licenses, and the subscribed licenses will be displayed in the right page, listing the total number of valid licenses and the number of assigned quantities, as well as the number of expired licenses. Because Office 365 subscriptions are assigned licenses according to the number of users, they can be recycled and assigned to other users in the enterprise, but when a user leaves or does not need to use Office 365. You can get a clearer picture of the license usage by viewing the license page.
650) this.width=650; "src=" http://s3.51cto.com/wyfs02/M00/6F/06/wKioL1WQBU_RVFjHAAFMvRsuc1k080.jpg "title=" 11.png "alt=" Wkiol1wqbu_rvfjhaafmvrsuc1k080.jpg "/>
4 , service settings
The Service Settings branch allows you to manage the basic settings for each service, including mail, website, Skype forbusiness, user software, and password. For example, you need to specify a password policy for Office 365 users. Select Password and in the right page you can set the password expiration policy. The default policy, the password is valid for 730 days, alerts the user that the password expires 14 days before the user is issued. According to the enterprise's security policy, it can be adjusted accordingly.
650) this.width=650; "src=" http://s3.51cto.com/wyfs02/M00/6F/0A/wKiom1WQA7Hz0MPjAAJXpH33qwg669.jpg "title=" 16.png "alt=" Wkiom1wqa7hz0mpjaajxph33qwg669.jpg "/>
5 , view related reports
Navigate to the reports branch, which is listed on the right page, and Office 365 defaults to the relevant service component reports and audit reports provided by the Administrator.
650) this.width=650; "src=" http://s3.51cto.com/wyfs02/M01/6F/06/wKioL1WQBYbyl7XzAAR0vS_lPsA123.jpg "title=" 17.png "alt=" Wkiol1wqbybyl7xzaar0vs_lpsa123.jpg "/>
6 , view service Health
Navigate to the Service Health branch, select service health, and the right page lists the current state of the service involved in the current Office365 subscription and the historical state of the week.
650) this.width=650; "src=" http://s3.51cto.com/wyfs02/M02/6F/0A/wKiom1WQA9jhakbGAAVMQPofM7w199.jpg "title=" 18.png "alt=" Wkiom1wqa9jhakbgaavmqpofm7w199.jpg "/>
This article is from the "Fat Brother Technology Hall" blog, please be sure to keep this source http://liulike.blog.51cto.com/1355103/1668850
EEEKB article--Go to the Exchange Online service in Office 365 learn about the Office 365 Admin Center