excel2010 How do I record a macro? Everyone has in the use of excel2010 encountered do not know how to record a macro difficulty? Small make up for you to dispel doubts!
1. First open Excel2010 new worksheet.
2. On the Main Development Tools tab, in the code group, click Record Macro.
3. Pop-up "Record Macro" window, we can set the "macro name", etc., you can also use the default settings, and then click OK.
4. For example, we enter "Hao are for You" in cell C1 (when you stop typing, the button is grayed out), press ENTER.
5. Click "Stop Recording".
6. Then click the "Macros" button.
7. In the Pop-up Macros window, select "Macro 1" and click "Edit".
8. Then we can look at the code for "Macro 1" in the Visual Basic Editor.