1. Open the Excel table where you want to adjust row heights, and move your mouse between the two columns to adjust the symbol, which allows you to change the width of the cell by simply clicking and dragging.
2. You want to change the height of the cell is the same reason, just move the mouse to the line between the number, the adjustment symbol when the click and then drag and drop.
3. In addition, we can make accurate adjustment to the line Gaolekuan, select the cells that need to be adjusted, then click the toolbar "format" → "Row height"
4. We can modify the row height data.
5. Column widths are also the same method of modification.