1. Click the left mouse button next to the last column heading to the right of the cell, and then click on the menu bar, "Data", "AutoFilter",
2. Then click the data in the PivotTable report that needs to be selected, drop down, and select the criteria for the filter in the dropdown content
excel2016 Custom Ordering in a PivotTable report
1. Select any one of the sortable cells (be careful not to select the pivot table)
2. Click Start tab to sort and filter → custom sort.
3. Select a custom sequence in the order
4. In English comma-delimited input custom sequence, click add → ok.
5. Close the Sorting window
6. Click the down arrow in the pivot table to customize the row sequence
7. Choose a different sort option
8. Click on other options
9. Deselect automatically sort each time the report is updated
10. Select a custom order in the Primary keyword sort order, click OK
11. Select Ascending Sort Descending sort, then select Custom Row sequence, click OK
The following figure is the result of sorting by a custom sort sequence