Knowledge Point Analysis:
Excel has found unreadable content in "test.xlsx". Do you want to restore the contents of this workbook? If you trust the source of this workbook, click Yes. Excel has been able to open the file by repairing or deleting the unreadable content. Deleted part:/xl/sharedstrings.xml with XML error. The name in the end tag of the (string) element must match the element type in the start tag. Row 14, column 3595.
Deleted records: Cell information for the/xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml section.
1. Copy the document and change the extension "xlsx" to "zip";
2. Open this compressed file, find "XL" under the "Sharedstrings.xml" and extract it, keep this window;
3. "Notepad" to extract the extracted files "sharedstrings.xml" open, using the Find replacement function to replace all the "</r><si>" </r></si> <si> "and save it off; (Do not know if there are " </r><si> "etc.)
4. Drag the modified file back to the window in step 2 and confirm the closure;
5. Change the file name extension from "Zip" back to "xlsx".