Open this latest version of Photoshop, the original eye image has always been the start of the screen changed to color feathers. A large Welcome screen will appear after startup. This welcome screen has links to tutorials and help information, and if you think it's a hindrance, you can cancel the check box on the left of the screen.
From the overall layout of the panel and the appearance of the tool bar, it seems like Photoshop 7, then we go to see what the new interface panel what is it?
1. First, let's click on the icon button of the file Browser in the upper right corner of the palette. The Open File Browser dialog box is much larger than the 7.0 version, and the menu and function buttons are added.
2. Open files from file browser You can select the thumbnail of the picture to drag directly into the software interface, you can also use Ctrl+o shortcut keys, you can also use the File Browser File menu Open command.
3. Open a picture, first take a look at a new panel histogram (straight square chart).
4. The function of this panel is to view the histogram of the current image's light and shade pixel distribution, formerly the histogram as a menu command, Photoshop CS to take it as a separate panel. Open the Triangle menu and you can see several display options. The default is compact view, which is a tight view. We chose expanded view (expand viewing mode).
The 5.Expanded view mode allows you to view more text information and color channel information.
6.All channels view (full channel viewing mode) you can see all the color channel histogram information, as if it is an extended Level dialog box, the only difference is that the histogram panel provides only the color order distribution Information view, can not be edited.
7. If you do not check the default image caching options, open some large image, histogram panel will appear an exclamation point, click the exclamation point can be used to generate a more accurate histogram.
8. Let's look at another new panel--layer Comps. If the literal literal translation feels strange, it is better to experience its function together with the actual operation.
Open the picture, copy the layer, and change the blending mode to a newly added hard mix (solid overprint blending). Although it is not clear what the advantages of this new hybrid model are, at least the effect of using the current image is disgusting, and this pattern has no recessive neutral color. Click the New Icon button in the Layer comps panel.
9. After the new one, a new Layer Comps dialog box appears. You can rename and set some properties. From the Help file, this layer comps panel is more like the historical memory panel of the layer State distribution.
The new layer comps is like a snapshot in the history panel. A snapshot of a layer can record the position of the layer, the layer style, and some information. This panel can be viewed as an extended feature of the history panel.
10. Add a color replacement Tool in the sidebar (colour replacement brush), shortcut key J. This brush can be used to quickly replace the local color, such as removing the red eye and partial coloring of the photo.
To be honest. See the default blending mode color (color) of the brush on the status bar, and you'll find that the new tool is just a color-mode brush. There are still some options on the status bar, and there is no surprising effect of these options on the image processing, hoping to experience it later.
According to the tutorial provided by Photoshop CS, the tutorial only uses this tool as the removal of red-eye, and what is the difference between color and coloring with a brush that uses a colour pattern? ......
11. The default interface panel layout is trivial and can be combined to split the panel according to your own operating habits. Hold down the title of a panel and drag to the bottom of the other side of the plate, the two-line when the mouse, you can put 2 panels combined end-to-end state. For a satisfactory custom panel layout, you can save the command with Save Workspace (a workspace).
12. You can name your custom workspace to make it easier to remember and differentiate.
13. Custom workspace naming will appear in the workspace menu, then even if the panel is messed up, a menu command can be easily restored. If you need to use the default interface arrangement, you can select the Reset Palette locations (reset panel location) command.