QMS server: 192.168.5.7/192.168.3.73
QCS server: 192.168.5.9/192.168.3.74
Database User: iptv_zj
[Note] First deploy QMS and AS, and then deploy QCS.
This version of AS. war is deployed under JBOSS
View the "Implementation-Version" field value in the META-INF/MANIFEST. MF file in all packages before deployment to confirm the Version information for this release
The version information is iSA02.02.10.ZJ. 01 October 25 2011.
1. In the noc. war package, open the WEB-INF/classes/JbossConfig. properties file and modify the JbossIp attribute value to the QMS Server IP address of the current environment.
2. In isa. in the war package, open the WEB-INF/classes/configfile. properties. Modify the value according to different regions. For example, Zhejiang is changed to ZJ, Jiangsu is JS, Xiamen is XM, and Anhui is AH.
3. In the isa. war package, open the WEB-INF/classes/JbossConfig. properties file and modify the JbossIp attribute value to the QMS Server IP address of the current environment.
4. In the isa. war package, open the WEB-INF/resources/datasource. xml file,
Change the database Connection configuration in the Connection named "isa2" to the actual Database url, user name, and password, and ensure that the value of encryptPassword is "false ". Example:
<Connection name = "isa2" class = "com. fr. data. impl. JDBCDatabaseConnection">
<JDBCDatabaseAttr url = "jdbc: oracle: thin: @ 192.168.5.9: 1522: orcl" driver = "oracle. jdbc. driver. oracleDriver "user =" iptv_zj "password =" iptv_zj "encryptPassword =" false ">
<DBCPAttr testOnReturn = "true" testWhileIdle = "true" timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis = "1000" numTestsPerEvictionRun = "2"/>
5. In the AS. war package, open asconf. properties under the WEB-INF/classes/com/certus/isa/upgrade directory and configure the ip address of the server where qms is located and the AS url.
// Corresponds to version 10 on the AS-config node in the WEB-INF/classes/directory of the as. war package, configure the ip address of the server where qms is located and the url of the
6. Replace host in com. certus. isa. cached. redis. properties of qms-0.1.jar and qcs-0.1.ear package with redis Server IP
// Corresponds to version 10 under the qms-0.1.jar isa-config.xml and under the qcs-0.1.ear in the qcs-0.1.jar under the redis-config node in the isa-config.xml to change host to redis Server IP
// Configuration in programupdate. properties corresponds to configuration on the program-update-config node under the qms-0.1.jar in version 10
// The configuration in snmptrapdconf. properties corresponds to configuration on the snmp-trapd-config node in version 10 under the qms-0.1.jar under the isa-config.xml
7. modify the content in NBI. war and NbiStbCud. war according to "tutorial. txt.
// For version 10 NBI-config nodes in the WEB-INF/classes/directory of the nbi. war package configure qmsIp on the nbiTask-config Node
8, (corresponding to Zhejiang Version) about crm oss Configuration Modification instructions: (all background package isa-config.xml files need to be modified)
Modify the isa-config.xml file, find the <ftp-datdir node, and change the ip and port number inside to the ip and port number for deploying the qcs Server
<Ftp-datdir datDir = "/usr/local/isa/crm_data/" ossDir = "/usr/local/isa/oss_data/" spec = "http: // 192.168.3.84: 8080/qcs-0.1/ZJFTPDatEjb? Wsdl "/>
9. Upload. war, noc. war, isa. war, qms-0.1.jar (Optional: NBI. war and NbiStbCud. war) to the <JBOSS_HOME>/server/default/deploy/directory of the QMS server.
Note: To test nbi code, modify: WEB-INF/classes/com/certus/isa/NBI/servlets/nbi. properties in nbi. war to modify the qmsIp attribute value to the QMS Server IP
// Corresponds to version 10 NBI-config nodes in the WEB-INF under the isa-config.xml/classes/directory of nbi. war to configure qmsIp
1. the Sichuan version and isimp have interfaces, and The isimp package is added.
In the isimp package, there is only one isa-config to be configured. The configuration file must be modified as follows: qmsip is the address of the qms server, and isimpip is the address of the isimp server, you do not need to modify it elsewhere.
After the change is completed, it is uploaded to the <JBOSS_HOME>/server/default/deploy/directory of the QMS server.
2. Pay special attention to the following when deploying the isa. war package:
Please read message.txt (isa. war/WEB-INF/classes/message.txt) Instructions and then modify the corresponding configuration file;
Confirm in isa. in the war package, the WEB-INF/resources/datasource. the xml file is encoded as "UTF-8 without BOM format encoding" (generally does not change the encoding, if the error "unable to find data connection: isa2" occurs, check the encoding ).
1. In the qcs-0.1.ear in the qcs-0.1.jar, open the com/certus/isa/qcs/conf. properties file and modify the qmsIp attribute value to the QMS Server IP.
// Corresponds to version 10 modifying the qmsIp attribute value on the qcs-config node in the qcs-0.1.ear file under the qcs-0.1.jar directory in the isa-config.xml to the QMS Server IP
2. Upload the qcs-0.1.ear to the <JBOSS_HOME>/server/default/deploy/directory of the QCS server.
1. Execute the trigger permission when executing 2_rptstboutage_TRIGGER. SQL in the script folder "01_10-DB". Use sys to execute:
Grant create trigger to isa020210test;
(Isa020210test is the user name)
2. Use the sys user to execute 4_RPT_STB_OUTAGE_HOUR. SQL in the "01_10-DB" folder.
3. During the execution of some scripts, some scripts may need to create tablespaces. The situations in different provinces and cities are different. You only need to create them when necessary.
Open the "DB" folder:
1. Execute the script in the "01_10-DB" folder and execute it by serial number.
2. Execute the script in the folder "02_10-hotfix-DB" and execute the script in serial order.
3. Execute the script in the folder "03_zjinterface" and execute it by serial number.
1. if there are changes to the database, Please modify % JBOSS_HOME %/server/default/deploy/certus-ds.xml, modify the database address, user name, password
2. Copy (replace) The hornetq-jms.xml in the folder to the % JBOSS_HOME %/server/default/deploy/hornetq directory
3. Copy the jcommons-logging-1.1.1.jar and commons-digester3-3.0.jar in the folder to the % JBOSS_HOME %/server/default/lib directory
If CM does not provide a hornetq-jms.xml file before each previous version, download the file to svn to ensure the system runs properly
Http: // 192.168.1.88: 8191/svn/iptvproj/iSA/tools/server/allinone/usr/local/isa/jboss/server/default/deploy/hornetq
This version depends on:
QosMon-02.06.03.00-ZTE or above (supporting second-level monitoring)
VA-01.05.01-CentOS or VA-01.05.01-Fedora or later