Basics of learning PS: 167 Photoshop skills
Classic Photoshop skills. If you are at the initial stage, read this article carefully and master it. Now you are at the intermediate level. It's definitely not an advertisement.
Common skills: Typical Photoshop skills. If you are at the initial stage, read this article and master it. Now you are at the intermediate level. It's definitely not an advertisement.
1. Quickly open a file
Double-click the blank background area of Photoshop (the gray area by default) to open the browsing window of the selected file.
2. Change the canvas color at will
Select the paint bucket tool and press shift to click the canvas edge to set the canvas background color to the selected foreground color. If you want to restore to the default color, set the foreground color to 25% grayscale (R192, g192, b192) and press shift again to click the canvas edge.
3. Select the shortcut key for the tool
You can press the shortcut key to quickly select a tool in the toolbox. The letter shortcut keys of each tool are as follows:
Select box-m mobile-V cable-l magic wand-W
Spray gun-J paint brush-B pencil-N rubber stamp-S
History paint brush-y eraser-e fuzzy-r fade-o
Pen-P text-T measurement-u gradient-G
Paint bucket-K straw-I grip-H zoom-z
Default foreground and background color-D switch foreground and background color-x
Switch edit mode-switch Q display mode-F
In addition, if you press the Alt key and then click the displayed tool icon, or press the Shift key and press the letter shortcut key again, you can choose a hidden tool cyclically.
4. Get the exact cursor
By pressing the Caps Lock key, the cursor of the paint brush and magnetic tool can be displayed as a precise cross, and the cursor can be restored once again.
5. Display/hide the control panel
You can press the tab key to switch between display and hide all dashboards (including the Toolbox). If you press SHIFT + TAB, the toolbox is not affected and only other dashboards are displayed or hidden.
6. quickly restore the default value
Some of my friends who are not good at photoshop are really doing some twists and turns out they are still the best by default to adjust their satisfactory results. This is silly and I regret it! How to restore to the default value? Click "Reset tool" or "reset all tools" in the context menu ".
7. Free Size Control
The shortcut key of the Zoom tool is "Z". In addition, "Ctrl + Space key" is the zoom-in tool, and "Alt + Space key" is the zoom-out tool. However, you must click the mouse to zoom in; press Ctrl + "+" and-to zoom in or out the image; CTRL + ALT + "+" and CTRL + ALT + "-" can automatically adjust the window to zoom in and out on the full screen, with this tool, you can view images in full screen regardless of the number of hundreds of images displayed! If you want to automatically adjust the window according to the image size when using the Zoom tool, you can click the "Full canvas display" option in the attribute bar of the Zoom tool.
8. When using a non-hand tool, press and hold the Space key to switch to the hand tool to move the visible range of the images in the window. Double-click the hand tool to display the image in the most appropriate window size. Double-click the Zoom tool to display the image in a ratio.
9. When using erase tool (eraser tool), press and hold the Alt key to switch the eraser function to the specified step record status.
10. When using the smudge tool (fingertip tool), press and hold the Alt key to change from pure smear to foreground painting.
11. to move the Selection Range of the font that is played by the Type mask tool (text mask tool), you can first switch to the quick mask mode (use the shortcut key Q to switch) and then move it, after the switch, you only need to switch back to the standard mode.
12. press and hold the Alt key, and use the rubber stamp tool (rubber stamp tool) to click the mouse in any open image window to set the sampling position in the window, but will not change the window.
13. when you use the move tool, you can press the arrow key on the drive to move the image on the layer from 1 pixel, if you hold down the Shift key first and then press the direction key, the image will be moved at a distance of 10 pixel each time. By pressing the Alt key, you can move the copy of the selected area.
14. When using a magnetic cable tool or magnetic pen tool, you can press the ["or"] "key to increase or decrease the sampling width in real time (in the option palette ).
15. The measurement tool is very convenient in measuring distance (especially on diagonal lines). You can also use it to measure the angle (just like a measuring angle ). On the premise that the information panel is visible, select the measurement tool and drag a straight line. Press the Alt key to drag the second line from the node of the first line, in this way, the angle and length of the two lines are displayed on the information panel. You can drag a measurement line (or move only one node of the measurement line) with a measurement tool and drag the measurement line outside the canvas to delete it.
16. Use a painting tool, such as a paint brush or pen, to hold down the Shift key and click the mouse to connect the two clicks in a straight line.
17. Press the Alt key and use the straw tool to select a color to define the current background color. Use the color sampling tool (SHIFT + I) and information panel to monitor the color changes of the current image. The color values before and after changes are displayed next to the sampling point number on the information panel. You can use the pop-up menu on the information panel to define the color mode of the sampling point. To add a new sampling point, you just need to use the color sampling tool on the canvas and click anywhere. Press and hold the Alt key and click to remove the sampling point. However, a maximum of four color sampling points can be placed on a graph. When a dialog box (such as a level command or curve command) appears in Photoshop, you must press shift to add a new sampling point and then click, press Alt + shift to subtract a sampling point.
18. cropping tools must have been used by everyone, and you must have met this situation. When you adjust the cropping grip and the cropping frame is close to the image boundary, the drop box is automatically pasted to the edge of the image, so that you cannot crop the image accurately. However, as long as you press the "Ctrl" key when adjusting the cropping border, the cropping box will accept the reply, allowing you to crop it accurately.
19. Press CTRL + ALT and drag the mouse to copy the content of the current layer or selection area.
20. If you recently copied an image to the clipboard, Photoshop uses the size of the image in the clipboard as the default size when creating a new file (CTRL + n. If you want to skip this feature and use the previous settings, press and hold the Alt key (CTRL + ALT + n ).
21. To create a new file, you must have the same size, resolution, and format as an opened image. Select "file"> "new", click the Windows option in the Photoshop menu bar, and click the enabled image name in the bottom column of the pop-up menu!
22. when using the free conversion tool (CTRL + T), press and hold the Alt key (CTRL + ALT + T) to copy the source Image Layer (in the current selection area) and then perform the transformation on the copy layer; CTRL + Shift + T: Execute the last transform again. CTRL + ALT + Shift + T: copy the source image and then execute the transform.
23. you can copy, paste, and cut to and paste from one step by using the "Copy new layer (CTRL + J)" or "cut new layer (CTRL + J)" command; the commands for creating layers by copying (cutting) are still placed in their original places. However, by copying (cutting) and pasting it, It is pasted to the center of the image (or selection area.
24. to copy the image directly without the name dialog box, press and hold the Alt key before running the "image"> "copy" command.
25. The Photoshop clipboard is very useful, but you prefer to use the Windows clipboard to directly process the image captured from the screen. OK. Press Ctrl + k and set "output to clipboard" on the pop-up panel!
26. implement regular copying in Photoshop
When designing a layout, we often place some elements in a regular manner to seek a kind of aesthetic, which can be easily obtained through the combination of four shortcut keys in Photoshop.
(1) circle the objects you want to copy;
(2) press Ctrl + J to generate a floating layer;
(3) Confirm after rotating and moving to the appropriate position;
(4) Now, you can press CTRL + ALT + shift and then press "T" continuously to replicate consecutive objects. (Only press Ctrl + shift to move regularly)
27. When we want to copy the selected object in the file, we need to use the copy command in the edit menu. You may not be bothered to copy a copy once, but it is inconvenient to copy a copy once. In this case, you can select an object with the selection tool, click the mobile tool, and then press and hold the "Alt" key. When the cursor turns to a black and white overlapping two arrows, drag the mouse to the desired position. To copy multiple times, just relax the mouse again.
28. You can drag a selection area from one document to another by using the box selection tool or cable logging tool.
29. To create a copy document for the current historical status or snapshot, you can:
(1) Click "create document from current status;
(2) Select a new document from the history panel menu;
(3) drag the current State (or snapshot) to the "Create a new document from the current state" button;
(4) Right-click the desired status (or snapshot) select a new document from the pop-up menu and drag the history status of the current image to the window of another image to change the content of the target image. Press and hold the Alt key and click any historical status (except the current and recent status) to copy it. The copied status changes to the current (recent) status. You can copy the step from the alt-drag action to another action.
30. Drag the selected area or layer from one document to another, and hold down the Shift key to center it on the target document. If the source and target documents are of the same size (size), The dragged elements are placed in the same location as the source document (instead of in the center of the canvas ). If the target document contains a selection area, the dragged elements are placed in the center of the selection area.
31. in the action board, click the triangle button in the upper right corner, select the loading action from the pop-up menu, and enter the photoshopgoodiesactions Directory, which contains buttons, specifications, commands, and image effects, there are six Action sets of text effects, textures, and frames, which contain a lot of practical things! In addition, there is an actions. pdf file in this directory, which can be opened with Adobe Acrobat software. It details the usage and effects of these actions.
32. Click the paint brush tool in the toolbar, click the triangle on the right of the paint label in the property bar that is displayed later, and click the arrow in the pop-up menu to select "load paint ...". Go to the brushes folder in the Photoshop directory and select *. ABR. There are so many cute things here.
33. Draw a beautiful mark and try again in the work? Well, use the plug-in tool to select it. In the brushes pop-up menu, select "Save paint ...", Then, use the paint brush tool to select the new pen ...... Friend, do you want to enjoy Room spraying?
34. if you want to select the area between two selected areas, hold down SHIFT and ALT at the same time next to any selected area, draw the second selection area (a multiplication sign appears next to the cross of the mouse, indicating that the overlapping area will be retained ).
35. Remove a square or circle from the selection area. First add any selection area, and then press ALT to drag the rectangular or elliptical mask tool in the selection area. Then release the Alt key, hold down the Shift key, and drag it until you are satisfied. Then, release the mouse button and then release the Shift key.
36. delete a selected area from the center. In any selection area, press the Alt key to drag the mask tool for the rectangle or oval, release the Alt key, and hold down the Alt key again, finally, release the mouse button and then release the Alt key.
37. When you want to quickly switch the mask area or select the area option in the quick mask mode, hold down the Alt key and move the cursor to the quick mask mode icon and click the mouse.
38. When using the box selection tool, you can press shift to draw out the selection area of the square and the positive circle. press ALT to draw the selection area from the starting point.
39. Run the "reselect" command (CTRL + Shift + d) to load/restore the selected area.
40. You can press the Alt key to switch between the plug-in tool and the polygon plug-in tool when you use the plug-in tool to sketch a selection. You can press the Space key to move the selected area.