Including IBM, Gigabyte, Lenovo, HP, Compaq, DELL, ASUS, Acer ), benQ (BenQ), Fujitsu (Fujitsu), SAMSUNG (SAMSUNG), SONY (SONY), TOSHIBA (TOSHIBA), NEC (NEC), LG (LG), FOUNDER (FOUNDER ), 20 OEM versions, Including TCL and HASEE.
Be prepared! The CD is relatively large!
I have a 1 m adsl bandwidth, and the upload speed is limited to only 60 K, while the CD is relatively large, so it takes time to download. If you think it is too slow, I can't do it!
The size of the updated CD is 4.14 GB.
1. added the IBM version of files from machines pre-installed with VISTA in the IBM R60E-ACS. It doesn't mean that this version is the same as Lenovo's, so this version adds some IBM applications in the original configuration machine, these applications IBM machines are universal, it seems that these programs are quite useful. The certificate file is the same as Lenovo's, so activation is the same as Lenovo's.
2. I have added the Gigabyte version. I have not installed the VISTA preinstalled on Gigabyte in China, so this version is my own. I used MSDN as the master and added the Gigabyte OEM information file and certificate.
3. Updated the versions of HP and COMPAQ, and added some HP applications in the original machine, so that some projects in the Help and Support menu in the welcome center can be used.
4. two other types of certificates added to the TOSHIBA version have been updated. Currently, three types of certificates are available in this version, which can activate the TOSHIBA of the three models currently sold in China, however, it is not ruled out that new models can be activated in the future. Certificates for different models of toshba are different. In addition, the Founder's bios slic file is added.
5. I have updated several patches. Specifically, I have added the patch KB929291 provided by MS for IBM to speed up the startup, another KB932079 seems to be a solution to power consumption for IBM. These two patches have been installed on the original VISTA machines of IBM, which can indeed speed up startup, it also has obvious effects on other computers.
6. as a friend needs, I have added an activation-free OEM version to this collection. The so-called activation-free is the hardware simulated BIOS released by foreigners. It is indeed very convenient to use and does not need to modify the BIOS, after the installation, it is activated. You can pass the genuine verification and there is no problem in use, but you still need to simulate the BIOS by adding the system driver file, so there will certainly be compatibility problems, not all machines can be installed. Please note that nForce chipset machines can be installed with caution. However, after the nForce chip driver is installed, the system may crash on the blue screen, I found this problem when I was just publishing a foreigner. The blue screen code is an error in the simulated driver file and cannot read the memory address. The installation and use of other chipset machines, such as Intel, are free of any problems. However, if MS will be blocked through patches, I don't know. I don't think it will be blocked!
7. fixed the problem of hard disk installation under the system, installing VISTA on a non-C disk without OEM information after installation. However, this correction is barely feasible. If VISTA is installed on a non-C disk on the hard disk, OEM information is also available after installation, however, the OEM wallpaper on the welcome setting page cannot be displayed before the first time you enter the system. There is no way to display the wallpaper. As I have said before, if the OEM wallpaper on the welcome page can be displayed, however, after entering the system, the desktop background settings will be blank, and the relative path cannot be identified below the system. Therefore, both the hero and the palm cannot have both sides. However, no matter what drive letter you have installed, you will not have such a problem when starting the CD. In addition, please remind me that some of them, such as IBM, do not install VISTA on a non-C disk in the system. Otherwise, some applications may fail to be used due to incorrect paths after installation, we recommend that you use a CD to start the installation. Of course, if you install VISTA on the C drive under your system, there will be no problem.
8. corrected an insignificant small error, which is also an error in almost all original OEM versions, after installation, the link shown in the Help menu in the system regarding the Microsoft software license terms in Windows is in English, if you have bought the original VISTA machine, you can check this item in your system, except for DELL. This error has been fixed in this collection version, and all of them are properly displayed as Chinese. This is actually a small BUG in the MS installation program.
9. Finally, an original version of MSDN is added temporarily, that is, the pure Ultimate version without any patches and OEM information. Note: Because the CD is installed with a serial number free, this version will also be installed with the OEM Public KEY. Do not activate it, after installation, change the genuine KEY to activate it, or use the certificate import method to change the OEM version.
10. Replace the external file of the PE, that is, the file that is known as a virus by the anti-virus software. The entire disc has been scanned and killed using two anti-virus software, without any warning!
11. in addition, in the CD upgrade directory, add the automatic installation package for OEM information of all OEM versions in this collection, which can automatically install relevant OEM information for you, you can install the original version of MSDN and then run the required OEM installation package to install the OEM information! (See figure 3)
10. okay, the update is complete. I have installed and tested all the 20 versions on three machines with different configurations. Everything is normal. It's so tired. There are too many versions, and I'm confused, when the test was just done, the current version was completely messy. Obviously, the installed Lenovo came out of ASUS, dizzy, re-checked the problem, and coughed!
All right, these versions already include all domestic brands, some non-activation-free versions of some brands, and the new Haier versions are also available, so they will not be added. There should be no problem with the collection version, so the next update time is after SP1 is released. As for the English version, it is not available for production now. There are not so many OEMs in the English version, and some OEM information is different. I will not translate it myself, only OEM information of IBM and HP is in multiple languages.
Finally, let's talk about how to activate it? Why can't I activate my installation? If you cannot activate your machine after installing it, please find out the problem first. Why can't I activate all 19 versions without activating it. All the versions have been strictly tested and installed by three sets of machines with different configurations, so if you have any problems during installation, first, find out the cause of your machine! Thank you!
For the original post, see: Be sure to check it out!
Download BT seeds: 4.14 GB
Http://www.51files.com /? YHIRBHBHPUO01YGR4R01