Foxmail SMS can be sent in a network environment that uses HTTP proxy, SOCKS4, or SOCKS5 proxy server. The setting method in Foxmail is as follows:
1. Click on the Foxmail main Window menu "Options" | " System settings, select the Proxy Options page for the Settings dialog box.
2. Select the SMS proxy server check box.
3. In the "Type" column, you can select HTTP Proxy, SOCKS4, or SOCKS5. This needs to be selected according to the type of proxy server established in the proxy server.
4. Fill out the computer name or IP address of the computer where the proxy server software resides in the "Server" column.
5. In the "Port" column, fill in the port number used by the proxy server. The port number must be the same as the port number set in the proxy Server software.
6. If HTTP proxy or SOCKS5 is used, and the proxy server is set up to authenticate the user, it is necessary to fill in the correct "user ID" and "password" to send SMS through the proxy server.