How do full-width digits in Word replace half-width digits?

Source: Internet
Author: User

How do full-width digits in Word replace half-width digits? Some people can't tell the full and half corners, but if you enter a number, the difference between the two is clearly different, so how do you get the full-width digits in Word instead of half-width digits? Here is a detailed introduction for everyone, to see it!


Open the Word document and enter a number string, which is a full-width effect.

How do I change the half-width effect? Find this symbol in the Start menu and click Find the change case.

Note that the premise must select the number string, and then the Case dialog box, select the half corner, OK.

Finally, the number pattern has changed, not so loosely.

The word2003 version is in the format-click Change Case, then select the middle half of the dialog box that appears and click OK.

The above is in Word full-angle number how to replace the half angle digital method Introduction, the operation is not very difficult, we have learned? Hope this article can be helpful to everyone!

Related Article

E-Commerce Solutions

Leverage the same tools powering the Alibaba Ecosystem

Learn more >

Apsara Conference 2019

The Rise of Data Intelligence, September 25th - 27th, Hangzhou, China

Learn more >

Alibaba Cloud Free Trial

Learn and experience the power of Alibaba Cloud with a free trial worth $300-1200 USD

Learn more >

Contact Us

The content source of this page is from Internet, which doesn't represent Alibaba Cloud's opinion; products and services mentioned on that page don't have any relationship with Alibaba Cloud. If the content of the page makes you feel confusing, please write us an email, we will handle the problem within 5 days after receiving your email.

If you find any instances of plagiarism from the community, please send an email to: and provide relevant evidence. A staff member will contact you within 5 working days.