How does Photoshop implement automatic UI cutting ?, Photoshop ui
Strictly speaking, not the work of the UI Designer, but the work of the front-end engineer, refers to the design of the UI Designer (most of the PSD files created for photoshop) the process of converting to the resources required by the interface (Web page or form.
As a bridge between uidesign and applications, the cutting graph is a kind of work that converts the designer's "ideal" into "reality. Because different people have different implementation methods, there may be some differences in the requirements for cut graphs. As a front-end engineer, mastering the cut chart will help improve your competitiveness.
In general, photoshop can be cut by hand, which is easier to control, but it is often time-consuming for complicated UIS. Photoshop has improved the function of cropping images since the CC version. You can automatically cut the PSD file by layer (the principle is to simulate the operations of people, set other layers to hide, then crop the cut image, and support transparent background ). Next we will use step by step to introduce how photoshop CC achieves automatic graph cutting:
1. Prepare the UI resource file (PSD files are generally provided for the artist) login-form.psd
2. open the file with photoshop (CC 2015). The layer structure is as follows:
3. In photoshop, select "file"> "Export"> "Export layers to files", for example:
4. Open the export to file configuration dialog box (the storage directory is stored on the desktop by default), as shown in:
Select the PNG-24, select the transparent area, cross, and crop layers on.
5. Run the document as follows:
6. Depending on the UI complexity and the waiting time, the resources after the last cut are shown in (move to the folder ):