1. Open the Excel table you want to summarize and click on the PivotTable report
2. The PivotTable report data source selection, select the data you want to determine, you will see the PivotTable reports options
3. Will you need the report field, with the left mouse button to live, drag into the right row coordinates and numerical area
4. In general, we do the data rollup is the sum of data, or to find the average and so on, so we need to modify the field of the value range. Select the small triangular line behind the field and click on "Value field settings" To change the calculation type to "sum" or whatever you need.
5. After the confirmation closes the report, the summary result comes out.
6. If you also want a sales summary of each product for each business, you can also add a row label. The mouse is placed in the row and column, right click, display the field list, the customer name to the line tag.
7. Such a table does not seem to be very accustomed to, you can put the mouse in the "Customer name", click Right, change "field settings", in the layout and printing, select "Show item label in tabular form". If the data is changed, click the right mouse button on the PivotTable report, and click Refresh.