This article mainly introduces Lua's method of judging data types, this article explains the methods of judging data types and the 8 basic data types of Lua scripting language, and the friends you need can refer to the following
Methods of judging data types
Type (XXXX) The return value of this function is a string type that is to say:
The code is as follows:
A = Type (X)--a= "nil"
b = Type (a)--b= "string"
A = Type (nil)--a= "nil"
Ii. 8 Basic data types for the LUA scripting language
1. Value (number): The interior is shown in double.
2. String: Always ends with 0, but can contain any character (including 0), so it is not equivalent to a C string, but a superset of it.
3. Boolean (Boolean): Only "true" and "false" two values.
4. Function: One of the key concepts of LUA. A function or function pointer that is not simple equivalent to C.
5. Table: Heterogeneous hash table. One of the key concepts of LUA.
6.userdata: A C data structure defined by a user (not a script user). Script users can only use it, not defined.
7. Thread: The LUA collaboration thread (Coroutine) is not the same as a preemptive thread for a generic operating system.
8.nil: Represents nothing and can be analogous to a null analogy with C, but it is not a null pointer.