This article explains how to resize slide thumbnails and outline text in the normal view of PowerPoint 2007.
You can use the slider bar or the Zoom dialog box to resize the selected slides. All two controls are located at the bottom of the window frame.
You can adjust the size of slide thumbnails and outline text in normal view in one of the following ways.
1. Click the slides on the Outline tab or Slides tab.
2. Hold down the CTRL key and move the wheel of the positioning device.
Zoom Scale Control
1. Click the slides in the slides or outline pane.
2. On the View tab, click Zoom in the Zoom group.
3. Change the size, and then click OK.