For Friends of Windows 8 English systems, how do I find more Chinese apps in the app Download Center?
We can find more Chinese apps in the App Store as long as we make some adjustments in the settings and change the "zone" to China. The following small easy to tell you how to operate the specific:
1. Right-click the modern UI space in Windows 8, and then click All apps in the lower-right corner.
2. Click "Control Panel" in all applications.
3. Click Clock, Language, and Region in the Control Panel.
4. Click "Change Location" under "Region".
5. In the Drop-down menu, select Click to select China.
6. Click "OK" to confirm the change.
7. Enter the App Store and click "Store".
8. After logging in with your personal account, check to ensure that the "make it easier to find apps on my preferred languages" below Preferences is closed.
After such a geographical adjustment, we can find more Chinese applications in the App Store.