1. In presentation editing mode, click the Insert tab of the Ribbon.
2. Click the object button in the text group.
3. In the Insert Object dialog box, click the Create File radio button, and then click the Browse button to locate and select the Word document that contains the table, and click the Open button. The selected file appears in the text box under file, as shown in Figure 1.
Tip: By default, the file is completely inserted into the current presentation. If you want the inserted table to change with the table in the original file, select the Link check box in the dialog box above.
4. Click "OK" button. The Word table is inserted into the active presentation, as shown in Figure 2.
5. If you want to edit a table in PowerPoint, double-clicking the table will call the function in Word to edit the table, as shown in Figure 3.
6. Edit finished click outside the table to revert to the presentation editing status.
7. If you want to move the position of the table, you can drag the table directly.
Tip: You can also insert objects such as Excel tables, acess databases, and so on in your presentation, similar to inserting a word table.