As shown in the picture, if you want to find "Wu Shan Audio Shop" "Hua du curtain Supermarket" corresponding "bank" "Account" what do you usually do? is not the first time to think of the search function vlookup This function to show it? In fact, you can also use advanced screening to do so, a simple few steps can be achieved, follow me to do it!
1. Open the worksheet you want to edit, and set the content you want to find on the same worksheet.
2, according to the position shown below, click [wps Form] drop-down menu.
3, as shown in the following figure, select the [ data] command [filter] , select [Advanced Filter] , click the mouse.
4. When you open the Advanced Filter Dialog window, in the mode bar, select Copy filter results to another location.
5. Next, fill in the contents of the "list area" criteria range "copy to" three boxes. List area is the area where you want to fill out the filter. As shown in the following illustration, we filter all the cells in the worksheet.
6. In the Condition area box, fill in the cell where we want to find the content.
7. Copy the composite filter criteria content here.
8, after clicking the [OK] button, the result is shown in the following figure.
Criteria range content must be exactly the same as the content you want to find to apply to this method, and if only a partial field query is not appropriate.