1. In the beginning, we need to find the video link we want to send.
2. Next, copy the link in the browser and paste it into the information window.
3. After you click Send, the link becomes a live preview window, and we can preview the video without opening the Safari browser (or other browser) window, but the current MacOS Sierra Beta system does not support all video sites.
We can send YouTube videos in this way, but Vimeo and other video sites are still not ready to send properly. But we can look forward to adding more video site support in the official version of the MacOS Sierra system released this fall.
4. It should be mentioned that, in addition to playing and pausing, we are not able to do other things in the video window. However, we can add a view to the video by double-clicking the video.
5. The real-time preview also applies to the webpage link, we may display this link's image and the caption and so on in the information window.