A Free Trial That Lets You Build Big!
Start building with 50+ products and up to 12 months usage for Elastic Compute Service
Compared with the complete network marketing plan, the website promotion plan is relatively simple, but more specific. Generally, a website promotion plan should include at least the following main content:
1. Determine the stage objectives of website promotion. For example, within one year after the release, the number of independent users per day, the relative ranking compared with competitors, the performance in the main search engines, the number of websites connected, and the number of registered users are achieved.
2. website promotion methods adopted at different stages of website publishing and operation. If possible, it is best to list the specific website promotion methods for each stage in detail, such as the name of the search engine, the main form of online advertising and media selection, and the cost to be invested.
3. Control and effect evaluation of website promotion policies. Such as the control of stage Promotion objectives and promotion effect evaluation indicators. The purpose of controlling and evaluating the website promotion plan is to promptly discover problems in the network marketing process and ensure the smooth development of network marketing activities. The following describes the main content of the website promotion plan in the form of a case. In actual work, because of the different situations of each website, it is not necessary to copy these steps and methods, but as a reference.
Case: The Promotion Plan (simplified version) of a website is divided into four stages for the first promotion year of a website. Each stage is about three months: website planning and construction stage, initial website release stage, website growth period, and website stability period. A company produces and sells tourist souvenirs. Therefore, it establishes a website to promote the company's products and has the function of placing orders online. The promotion plan developed by the website mainly includes the following content:
1. website promotion goals: 2000 independent users and 10000 registered users will be visited each day one year after the website is released;
2. Website planning and construction phase promotion: Preparations for promotion started before the official launch of the website, optimize the design of search engines such as Google and Baidu in terms of website structure and content during website construction;
3. Basic promotion methods at the early stage of website release: log on to 10 major search engines and category directories (list the list of websites to be logged on) purchase 2-3 real-name/general-purpose Web sites and establish website links with some partners. In addition, in concert with other marketing activities of the company, enterprise news is published on some media and industry websites.
4. Website growth promotion: When a website has a certain amount of traffic, in order to continue to increase the website traffic and improve the brand, advertising online advertisements (including website and topic selection and advertisement form) on websites of relevant industries, advertising in a number of related professional electronic publications, and Resource Exchange with some partners;
5. Promotion of stable websites: in combination with the company's new product promotions, online discount coupons are occasionally sent; Participation in ranking and evaluation activities in the industry in order to obtain news value; when conditions are ripe, build a neutral industry information website related to enterprise core products for secondary promotion.
6. Evaluation of promotion effect: track the effectiveness of promotion measures for major websites, conduct regular website traffic statistics and analysis, and cooperate with professional network advisory institutions to conduct online marketing diagnosis if necessary, improve or remove ineffective promotion methods, and increase the proportion of investment in effective promotion strategies. This case is not a complete website promotion plan. It only lists some important promotion content in general. However, from this simple website promotion plan, we can still draw several basic conclusions:
First, developing a website promotion plan is helpful for targeting the website promotion work and carrying out the work in a step-by-step and purposeful manner to avoid important omissions of [nextpage] webmaster tools
Second, website promotion started before the official launch of the website, especially for the optimization of search engines. In the website design stage, the promotion needs should be taken into account, and make necessary optimization designs.
Third, the basic method of website promotion is applicable to most websites, that is, the so-called general website promotion method. A website usually needs to be promoted in the construction phase and early stage of its release.
Fourth, different methods need to be used in different stages of website promotion, that is, the website promotion method has the characteristics of stages. Some website promotion methods may be valid for a long time, and some may only apply to a certain stage or be used temporarily. Various website promotion methods are often used in combination.
Fifth, website promotion is one of the content of network marketing, but it is not all about network marketing. At the same time, website promotion is not isolated and should be combined with other online marketing activities.
Sixth, after the website enters the stable period, the promotion should not be stopped. However, because it is difficult to further increase the access volume, some promotion strategies should be adopted, for example, the plan for building an industry information website in the above case.
7. website promotion cannot be conducted blindly, and results must be tracked and controlled. In the website promotion evaluation method, the most important indicator is the website access volume. The changes in access volume basically reflect the effectiveness of website promotion, therefore, the Website access statistical analysis report plays a vital role in the success of website promotion.
The case shows the overall website promotion plan. In addition, it is also necessary to develop a detailed plan for each specific website promotion measure, for example, the search engine Promotion Plan, resource cooperation plan, and online advertisement plan can be more specific and more problems can be prepared in advance to facilitate the control of the website promotion effect. This article outlines these issues and describes the implementation plans of specific website promotion methods. In addition, the complete website promotion plan also contains more details, such as the marketing budget, stage Promotion objectives, and evaluation indicators.
Five major strategies: 28 practical methods for website promotion
Search engine Policy
Ranking first among the main search engines with the most important keywords of the website, which is the most important strategy for search engine promotion. The search robot spiders of the search engine automatically searches for webpage content. Therefore, the search engine policy starts from optimizing the webpage.
1. Add a webpage title ).
Write a descriptive title with 5-8 words for each page. The title should be concise. Remove the unimportant words "the," "and," and describe the most important content of the page and website. The webpage title will appear on the link of the search result page, so you can write it a little more inflammatory to attract the searcher to click the link. The webpage title is located between the webpage code in the form. At the same time, you can write your company name and your most important keywords on the homepage, not just the company name.
2. Add descriptive meta tags.
In addition to the webpage title, many search engines will find the meta tag. This is an explanatory text that describes the content of the webpage body. The sentence should also contain the keywords and phrases used on this page. This sentence is placed between the Web code in the form of. For example, meta tags with keywords are currently not helpful for rankings, but sometimes meta tags are used in paid login technology. Who knows when the search engine will pay more attention to it?
3. Enter your keywords in bold text (generally the title of the article) on the webpage.
The search engine attaches great importance to bold text and thinks this is an important part of this page. Therefore, make sure to write your keywords in one or two bold text labels.
4. Make sure that keywords appear in the first section of your body.
Search engines want to find your keywords in the first text. However, it cannot be filled with too many keywords. Google regards 100-2 keywords in every 1.5 words in the full text as the best keyword density and can get a good ranking. Other places where you can consider placing keywords can be in the alt tag or comment tag of the Code.
5. The navigation design requires easy search engine search.
Some people use frameworks in the production of web pages, but this is a serious problem for search engines. Even if the search engine finds your content page, it may miss the key navigation column, so that it cannot enter other pages. The navigation buttons made with Java and flash look beautiful, but the search engine cannot find them. The remedy is to use the regular HTML link at the bottom of the page to create a navigation bar, so that you can access each page of the website through the link of this navigation bar. You can also create a website map or link each page. In addition, some content management systems and e-commerce directories use dynamic web pages. The URLs of these pages are usually followed by question marks with numbers. Over-working search engines often stop before question marks, the search will not continue. In this case, you can change the URL and pay-as-you-go logon.
Start building with 50+ products and up to 12 months usage for Elastic Compute Service