Let's take a look at how to put the formula in Word into PowerPoint:
1. As usual in Word to select the formula, copy.
2. Then we go into the PowerPoint document and move the cursor to the position where you want to insert the formula.
3. Do not press CTRL + V to paste first. On the Start tab, click on the small arrow below to paste it.
Close this picture and expand the picture.
4. Next you can choose a format. There are two main types of best formats:
◦ Picture (Enhanced metafile)
This paste out of the picture is more clear, even if the amplification is not difficult to see.
◦microsoft Office Word Document Object
This is equivalent to inserting a piece of Word document, so this clarity is the best. But there's a Word program on the machine that plays PowerPoint slides.
5. If you choose a picture (Enhanced metafile), the quality of the image amplification will not be very poor.