How to start UX design? That's a good question.
Although the design resources for beginners are growing fast, I am convinced that they have not given the right solution to the problem. UX Design is a holistic study of product and service development that requires a solid background in thinking about habits, rather than a set of hard skills. Take a look at the list below to let me know what you think.
How do I start UX design?
1. Start with a design tool. Although the best designers use their chosen weapons effectively, the tools themselves become a good designer. Most of them are far from the true nature of design, and that's the only thing that can make you change.
2. Turn yourself into a continuous redesign machine. Consider how you can improve any products and services you encounter. including door handles and coffee machines.
3. Observe the people around you and analyze patterns in their behavior and problems when they encounter the use of certain products.
4. Any moment when you try to design something, stop yourself yy, try to describe: who is the customer (C), what is the problem (P), what can solve the problem (S) (CPS hypothesis).
5. As far as possible from a small point to design. Solve the problem.