As we all know, Web site production involves various aspects of knowledge, including graphic design, HTML page production, CSS style definition, client script (javascrfipt/vbscript), server-side scripting (asp/asp.net/php/jsp) and many other content. The author of this issue from the most basic, focusing on how to make a simple HTML website, the initial experience of the fun.
1. Here the author uses the Web page making tool is Dreamweaver. Run Dreamweaver First, select the "file" → "new" menu, and the window shown in Figure 1 pops up.
2. There are seven options under the Basic Pages tab in this window, and when we click the "Create" button after we select the "HTML" item, the workspace becomes blank, indicating that the HTML page has been created successfully, and clicking Code View appears as shown in Figure 2.
3. Ignore the specific meaning of these HTML page code, we first change "title Untitled Document" to "Web Maiden Show", and then select Design view. Click "menu" → "insert" → "HTML" → "Frame" → "Above", that is, insert a frame above the page. At this point the page is divided into two frames, the top frame and the bottom frame. After we select the next frame, select "Menu" → "insert" → "HTML" → "frame" → "Left" command, that is, a frame is inserted on the left-hand side of the page.
4. Click "Ctrl+s" to save each frame (top.htm,left.htm,right.htm). Then select the left frame and click on the "menu" → "insert" → "HYPERLINK" command, and a dialog box appears as shown in Figure 3. Enter each item in the dialog box, where text is the text that the link displays, and the link is the address of the page to which you clicked and the target is displayed in which frame. Here we select "Target" as mainframe (that is, the left frame) and follow this step to continue inserting the hyperlink. Next into the right frame (right.htm) Code view, input Welcome to My Site!!!, this is a text effect, you can move up and down the text, which direction replaced (up,down,left,right) can change the direction of the text movement.
* Simple and simple to use HTML to make Web experience Fun (2)
banneradlink= "bannerad=" pic1732.gif ";
6. Continue to do for the right frame hyperlinks to do the page, the specific content can be set. Select the File menu, click New, select HTML to create a series of pages, and the name of the page is the same as the name that was written when the link was inserted. The author has done two examples in the original document (the latest news and the popular star), the reader friend can try to add more content on their own. In this way, a prototype of an HTML site is made, as shown in Figure 4 is the final effect of the page.
The dynamic effect in the screenshot, the reader can directly in IE open the source file in the index.htm, open will be prompted, the right button will pop up "allow blocking content" of the prompt menu (see Figure 5).