I. Description of the problem
The setting "Use software rendering without GPU rendering" cannot be changed in IE9.
Second, the method
The "Use software rendering without GPU rendering" setting is turned on and grayed out to change settings, indicating that your display card does not match the minimum requirements and cannot turn on GPU hardware acceleration.
Try updating the display card driver and test to see if you can turn off the "Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering" setting.
NVIDIA Driver Download HTTP://WWW.NVIDIA.CN/DOWNLOAD/INDEX.ASPX?LANG=CN
ATI Driver Download http://www.amd.com/cn/pages/amdhomepage.aspx
When you are finished updating the driver, you can use the following methods to force the GPU functionality to be turned on, but this is not recommended.
For the part of the registry, please back up before you modify it, if you have problems with Internet Explorer 9, please re-enter the key value and refer to the following steps:
1. Right click on "Computer", select "Management", in the pop-up "Computer Management" in the right click "Device Manager", the right will expand the hardware list, click to expand the "Display adapter" category, in the expansion of the device click on the right mouse button, select "Properties."
2. Switch to the Details tab and switch properties to hardware Id.
3. In the "Value" section, find pciven_xxxx&dev_xxxx&subsys_04021028&rev_07 information similar to the format.
The following figure is an example, the value is pciven_8086&dev_2a42&subsys_04021028&rev_07, then VendorID = 8086,deviceid = 2A42
4. Press "Start", in "search Procedures and Files", enter regedit press ENTER.
5. You may receive the "Do you want to allow the following programs to make changes to this computer?", and click Yes.
6. The Registry Editor appears at this point, and the left pane switches to hkey_current_usersoftwaremicrosoftinternet EXPLORERGPU
7. Repair the Registration Form
For 32-bit operating systems, double-click the value data that modifies the following key values
DeviceId: Enter the DeviceId you obtained in step 3.
VendorID: Enter the VendorID you obtained in step 3.
Softwarefallback: Numeric data changed from 1 to 0.
For 64-bit operating systems, double-click the value data that modifies the following key values
Wow64-deviceid: Enter the DeviceId you obtained in step 3.
Wow64-vendorid: Enter the VendorID you obtained in step 3.
Wow64-softwarefallback: Numeric data changed from 1 to 0.
Close the Registry Editor after the modification is complete.
8. Open Internet Explorer 9 to check whether "use software rendering without GPU rendering" can be set.