For your illustrator software users to detailed analysis to share the design of the Kermit Frog Painting Tutorial.
Create a new layer on the layers panel. The top layer is used to draw the image (renamed "Draw"), and the underlying is used to draw the sketch (renamed "Sketch")
Use the Blend Pen tool (Shift + B) to draw a sketch in the "Sketch" layer. If you have a digital board it will be a lot easier, and if you don't have a tablet, you can sketch it with a pencil and then use a camera to photograph it or scan it. Don't draw too many details, just pay attention to proportions and makeup, and then you can make any necessary adjustments.
Adjust the opacity of the sketch to 40% and lock the "Sketch" layer.
Kermit's head is a positive circle, so select the Ellipse tool (L) and hold down the SHIFT key to draw a positive circle.
The part of the mouth we draw an ellipse first, then make other adjustments.
Now let's break down the shape of the mouth part:
• Copies the ellipse drawn in the previous step, placing the copied ellipse below the original ellipse. (a)
• Select two ellipses and choose the intersection in the path-finding panel (b)
• Using the direct selection tool (A), select the anchor point, drag up/down to increase the curvature of the curve. (c)
• Copy (control + C), paste to the front (control + F), select the Eraser tool (SHIFT + E), and hold down the ALT key to drag out a rectangular box to erase the top half of the copied graphic. (d)
• Draw a positive circle with the Ellipse tool (L) and place it in the center of the Middle Line (e)
• Select the ellipse that is copied in circle and (d), select the intersection in the Path Picker panel and get a semicircle. (f)
Now let's draw your eyes. Draw an ellipse and rotate it 45 degrees. With the Fusion Pen tool (Shift + B), draw a line along the top left of the ellipse, and then draw a vertical line that makes a cross with the previous line. Select the cross and ellipse and choose the intersection in the path-picker panel.
Duplicate eyes, flip horizontally. Place the copied eye on the other side of the head, as shown below.
Third, draw neck and body
Use rectangular tools (M) and triangles to draw the neck. Follow the steps below to draw.
The body part is very simple:
• Draw a rounded rectangle with rounded corner rectangle tool (a)
• Select the Eraser tool (Shift + E), hold down the ALT key and drag out a rectangular box to erase the bottom part of the shape. (b)
• Select the anchor point below with the direct selection tool (A), select the Zoom tool (S), and adjust the nodes as shown. (c)
Our Kermit has been basically shaped! Now, let's add arms and banners to it.
Iv. Draw arms and banners
We use rounded corners of the rectangle to draw the arm. Remove the path in the upper-left corner (available path eraser tool, translator note), bold stroke, and select Object > Extension.
The drawing of the palm also begins with a rounded rectangle (a). Select the line tool (), draw a slash (b), and use the Mirror tool (O) to copy another finger (c) (Select the Finger, select the mirroring tool, hold down the alt-click Anchor Point at the bottom of the finger, pop the window, select vertical, click Copy.) To draw the middle finger (d), use the Pen tool (P) to draw a curved line as the thumb (e). Finally, extend the finger (f), select the entire Palm, and select the collection in the Path picker panel.
By moving the drawing arm and palms to the right place, the Kermit is already looking more and more complete. Next add the banner.
Follow the diagram below to draw the ribbon shape. Then use the Type tool (T) to add text. The font I use is "Myriad Pro" with the AI itself. Converts text to outlines (Control + Shift + O), (right, ungroup, translator) and then uses the direct Selection tool (a) to transform the letter "R" and "a".
Now the preliminary work is done and you can begin to paint and portray the details.
V. Coloring and detail characterization
This is the palette we're going to use. I made some square color blocks and put them next to the Kermit.
In the next step, with the eyedropper tool (I), draw the left color to paint the shape.
Using the Copy shape and path picker panel, add a shadow to the image by using the Oval tool to draw the circle, add a joint to the elbow, and add a high light to your upper lip.
Lock the layer containing the banner (ctrl+2). Draw a line in the center of the diagram with a line tool (). Select the split in the Path Picker panel.
Select half of the image with the direct selection tool (A) and select recolor artwork.
In the Recolor Artwork panel, click Edit to select the small chain to change all colors at the same time. Fill in the numerical h:10, s:70, b:80.
I hope you can learn a lot of tips in the process of drawing. Later!
Well, the above information is a small series of users of this software illustrator to bring the detailed design of the Kermit Frog of the painting tutorials to share the full content of the You see the users here, small series believe that you see here is very clear the production method, Then everyone will go to follow the small part of the tutorial to bring you to try to draw a cartoon frog.