1. first download the Vue debugger plugin on GitHub vue-devtools
Address: Download the tarball on GitHub and unzip it locally, Github:https://github.com/vuejs/vue-devtools
2. NPM Install
After the download is complete, open command line cmd to enter the Vue-devtools-master folder.
1. NPM install, installation of dependent packages;
2. NPM Run Build
3.when the NPM run build finishes executing,
In the shells>chrome under the SRC folder to produce as shown in the several JS files;
When the NPM run build finishes executing, it will produce several JS files as shown in the SRC folder under Shells>chrome;
If you do not execute the above command will error, unable to load background script "Build/background.js", such as:
3. Open the Shells>chrome>manifest.json and change the "persistent" in the JSON file: false to True
4. Extending the Chrome plugin
1. Open the Chrome browser and open more Tools > extensions;
2. Click to load the unpacked extension and put the Shells>chrome folder into
5, test installation successful
Execute npm Run dev in the plugin directory, this time our plug-in can be run, open localhost:8080 can see the plugin has been installed and run.
After we open our Vue project, press F12 to find out that the console has a more vue choice.
Installation of Vue Debug program (Google Chrome vuejs devtools plugin)