How to prolong the battery usage time is a matter of great concern to many notebook computer users. Using a few tips and minimizing unnecessary waste in use can make your battery the most utilized, IBM Personal computer Division engineers here to the vast number of notebook users to provide some good advice, to ensure that you can maximize the use of battery time, so as to improve efficiency, Enjoy the pleasure of mobile office and entertainment without limit.
* Reduce the brightness of the screen. At the same time, although the IBM ThinkPad laptop is equipped with a keyboard lamp thinklight, it is best to save electricity by enjoying her care only in dark conditions.
* When the wireless receiver is not used, turn it off.
* Some users have nothing but love to turn on CDs or DVDs, and the battery's power is quietly streaming away as the music plays. It is recommended that you only play when you want to enjoy the music.
* Full charge and discharge during battery use.
* Try to avoid using at very high or very low temperatures. For example, when you're basking on the beach, don't leave your laptop in the car to steam the sauna.
* Use the correct AC adapter for your notebook computer.
* Use laptop-standard battery management software battery Maximiser to choose the most suitable extension for your power plan.
* Set standby time for monitors, hard disks, and system hibernation-because you don't need to keep your laptop running at full capacity while you're not working.
* Under the Intel SpeedStep Technology, the processor can adjust the speed automatically according to the current load condition, avoid the situation of the small horse wagon, or the big Horse Wagon, save the battery consumption overall.