Prepare the GIF material, here i download a GIF image directly on the Internet. After you open the GIF picture you will find that there are many pictures in Ps. Then execute "file"--"script"--"export layer to File ...", and bring up the following Figure dialog box, set as needed. Here I set the file format to PNG.
2. Execute "Export picture to File ..." When you succeed, you open the path file you just saved and see that each layer of the file is saved as a separate picture. There are a total of 93, that is, 93 layers. The following figure:
3. Next, we select the last picture in the folder to be dragged to PS, the action surface to perform a new action, and then perform "image"--"mode"--"RGB", and then double-click the background to convert it to a normal layer. Next follow the "select"-"Color Range" dialog box to adjust the color tolerance to the maximum, with the first eyedropper tool on the right to select White, to make selections after the DELETE key to remove the background to get transparent; Close the file and stop the action record.
4. This step is to bulk go to the bottom operation, the implementation of "File"-"Automatic"-"batch processing", bring up the dialog box to select just record of the pull map action, the source is selected folder, other default on it, click "OK" you will see the computer working hard for you, you can not use the whip it called it accelerated.
5. Import all the files to the bottom to PS, the following figure operation: "File"-"script"-"load the file on the stack ..." Bring up the dialog box and select Use the file in the option box, click OK.
6. Adjust the size of the file, I am here according to the H5 interface file size for the standard.
7. In the Software menu bar to perform the "window"-"timeline" to deploy the screen version, in the animated version of the implementation of "create frame animation" in the right hidden menu to perform "frame from layer" to import all layers into the animation timeline. The following figure:
8. Put the bottom of the image into the file, placed at the bottom of the size, and then put the text is done.Category: