After installing the WINDOWS8, you suddenly find that you cannot automatically log on to the system. If you also want WINDOWS8 to bypass all the interfaces before the annoying login system and automatically enter the start screen without any human intervention, start the computer with the user account that you want to automatically log on to the system, and then set it as follows:
1. Press Windows key +x, in the lower left corner of the screen menu, click Computer Management.
2. In the left pane, navigate to Computer Management/System Tools/Local Users and Groups/users, and then in the right pane, right-click the user you want to log on automatically, and in the shortcut menu that pops up, click Properties (Figure 1).
3. Click the General tab, and then clear the Account Disabled check box (Figure 2) and click OK.
4. Press the Windows key +r key, in the Open box, type Control userpasswords2, and click OK.
5. Click the Users tab, clear the "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" check box, and in the list box under "Native User", click the user who is currently logged on to the system (Figure 3), and click OK.
6. In the Password and Confirm password boxes, enter your password two times, and click OK.