MacBook Pro How to add fingerprints and bank cards
The new MacBook Pro prompts the user to add a fingerprint (only one), and after the setting is complete, the user can add additional fingerprints (up to 3) in the System preferences. Now let's talk about the specific setup process.
1. Click System Preferences-Touch ID.
2. Click "+" to add fingerprint, you can add up to 3. Click on the "X" next to the fingerprint you have added and enter the password to remove the fingerprint. You will be prompted to enter the system account password and place your finger on the touch ID sensor to complete the fingerprint additions.
After that, the user can use the fingerprint to complete the unlock Mac, Apple iTunes and app Store payments.
Next, let's look at how to add a bank card to Apple Pay in the MacBook Pro.
3. Select Wallet and Apple Pay in the system preferences.
4. Click the button at the bottom right of the window, close the bank card to the camera to complete the scan, or you can choose to manually enter the card details.
5. After the card is added, you can manage the bank card, view the transaction history, edit the contact person and the shipping address, or click "+" and "-" to complete the card addition and deletion.