Manual import of the swift third-party danielgindi/Charts to the OC project tutorial, swiftdanielgindi
1. Download the zip package https://github.com/danielgindi/Charts on github
2. Drag the decompressed folder to your project folder (many tutorials only drag the xcodeproj file, but I cannot drag it), for example:
3. Use xcode to open the project and drag Charts. xcodeproj under the Charts-master file that you just dragged in.
4. Add the charts framework, as shown in figure
5. Create a bridge file. Create a file with Com + N:
Then the two files are generated.
6. Add @ import Charts in ChartsDemo (your project file name)-Bridging-Header.h file;
7. Import the two header files as needed:
# Import ChartsDemo-Bridging-Header.h"
# Import ChartsDemo-swift.h"
The effect is as follows. No data value is assigned, but it can be used:
Demo of various charts will be provided in the future. Please wait for a while ~~