Software Description:Tracedaq is a measurement and control analysis software developed by Ni mccdaq. It is applicable to the usb1208ls and usb1608fs series.
Waveform Recorder: Real-time recording of analog signals digital oscilloscope: real-time display of analog signal function generator: Generation of analog output waveform rate generator: Generation of Count Output Waveform
Waveform record: 1. Collect 32 channels of data simultaneously (multi-module cascade ).
2. display the measured values (such as the maximum value, minimum value, period, and frequency) specified by each channel ).
3. Trigger with internal software, external hardware, or timed interval.
4. Set alarm conditions for each channel.
5. Automatic scaling channel data.
6. Change the time base to observe more or less plotting data.
7. added the display Drawing description.
8. Save the data as a historical file (. Sch) or text file.
9. Enter and draw binary (. Bin) and text data (. CVs and. txt ).
10. Capture the image and display it to the cropping board.
11. Isolate the specified data for analysis.
12. Play back the collected waveform in real time.
13. The storage hardware is configured for later use.
14. Customize the Waveform Recorder display format.
15. Print the preview image.
Oscilloscope: 1. Draw a four-way acquisition waveform at the same time.
2. Use internal software or external hardware to trigger acquisition signals.
3. Scale the channel data separately.
4. display the measured values (such as the maximum value, minimum value, period, and frequency) specified by each channel ).
5. Change the time base to observe more or less plotting data.
6. Add a reference channel.
7. added channel mathematical operations.
8. Add the horizontal and vertical measurement cursor.
9. Save the data displayed on the screen to a historical file (. Osh) or text file (. CVs and. txt)
10. Open and draw historical oscilloscope files.
11. Configure the storage hardware for future use.
12. Capture the image and display it to the cropping board.
13. Customize the Waveform Recorder display format.
Function Generator: 1. generate up to sixteen analog signal outputs.
2. Specify the waveform output mode (such as sine, square wave, triangular wave, flat, pulse, gradient, random and arbitrary ).
3. Linear and logarithm scans are completed.
4. The modified phase, duty cycle, rate multiple, and waveform threshold ratio.
5. Any signal is generated from data stored in text files (. CVs or. txt.
6. Change the waveform amplitude and DC level.
7. Change the fundamental frequency of the signal.
8. preview the waveform output.
9. The storage hardware is configured for future use.
10. Customize the Waveform Recorder display format.
Rate generator: 1. generate up to 20 event count outputs with continuous pulses.
2. Change the counter frequency, duty cycle, and initial status.
3. Change the hardware timer output frequency.
4. Configure the storage hardware for future use.
5. Customize the Waveform Recorder display format.
You can download www.pc17.com.cn for free.
MCC data acquisition card tracedaq analysis software, software function Diagram